While private enterprises have made more outward investments, state-owned enterprises (SOEs) have been gradually reducing their investments, reported Bizlive. The Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) reported that Vietnam’s enterprises registered $222.67 million worth of investment abroad in H1, an increase of 11.4 percent compared with the same period last year. Of this, 70 newly licensed projects had total investment capital of $185.3 million, up 78.4 percent. FIA noted the significant increase in number of small and medium projects registered by private enterprises in recent years, which is a contrast to the decrease in number of oil and gas and telecommunication projects by SOEs. FIA noted the significant increase in number of small and medium projects registered by private enterprises in recent years, which is a contrast to the decrease in number of oil and gas and telecommunication projects by SOEs. Translated by Kim Chi How are SOEs’ outward investment projects performing? State-owned economic groups had registered 114 outward investment projects as of the end of 2019 with registered capital of $13.8 billion, according to the MInistry of Public Investment. Vietnam’s outward investment rebounds Outward investments, which fell for a short time because of Covid-19, resumed again after the social distancing policy ended.
- DoE urges private sector to invest in energy
- China mulls more investments abroad
- Dominguez: Singapore eyes increased investments, more flights to Manila
- ADB to increase investments on ‘end-user energy efficiency’ in Asia
- ADP private payrolls increase less than expected
- DOF expects increased investments from Japan
- ‘Encourage private sector to invest in mass housing’
- Kuwait to increase investment in PH
- Singapore to increase investment in PH, launch more flights to Manila
- ADP private payrolls increase more than expected
Vietnamese private enterprises increase investments abroad have 285 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.