“Singapore Airshow 2020” officially opened on Feb. 11 with the participation of delegations from many countries as well as more than 900 businesses from 45 countries.
The Vietnamese delegation was attended by Deputy Minister of Defense Nguyen Chi Vinh.
Companies participating in Singapore Airshow introduced their most advanced commercial and military aircraft products.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the event took place with about 70 fewer exhibitors. However, Singapore Airshow 2020 offers many opportunities for exchange and boosting business between the world’s leading defense companies and potential customers in the region.
It is expected to attract the participation of as many as 40,000 clients. The event will run until Feb.16 at the Changi Exhibition Centre./.VNA
- Airbus, Boeing see deals slump at Singapore Airshow
- Airbus lands major deal at Singapore Airshow
- Vietnam, Indonesia lead ASEAN in internet economy growth
- First pic of injured pilot who crashed into the sea at a Kent airshow before shocked crowds rushed to save him
- Dramatic moment plane crashes into sea at Kent airshow before crowds rush into the water to rescue trapped pilot
- South China Sea tensions top Asia security summit in Singapore
- Vietnam and US inching closer together
- Thawing ties: US and Vietnam forging closer relations
- Vietnam is a battleground – for commerce and investment
- Donald Trump to attend ASEAN in November