“Singapore Airshow 2020” officially opened on Feb. 11 with the participation of delegations from many countries as well as more than 900 businesses from 45 countries. The Vietnamese delegation was attended by Deputy Minister of Defense Nguyen Chi Vinh. Companies participating in Singapore Airshow introduced their most advanced commercial and military aircraft products. Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the event took place with about 70 fewer exhibitors. However, Singapore Airshow 2020 offers many opportunities for exchange and boosting business between the world’s leading defense companies and potential customers in the region. It is expected to attract the participation of as many as 40,000 clients. The event will run until Feb.16 at the Changi Exhibition Centre./.VNA
- Armed police will attend Sunderland Airshow
- First Turkey-ASEAN trilateral meeting held in Singapore
- American detained in Vietnam to face first trial
- Farnborough Airshow responds to complaints over this year's event
- Sunderland Airshow security
- EU and Singapore successfully on Trade and Investment Protection Agreements
- North Korea Coal-Smuggling Ship Reportedly Sailed by Singapore During Summit
- What will Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un discuss at the Singapore summit and who will attend the meeting?
- US and North Korean officials hold last-minute talks in Singapore ahead of Trump-Kim summit
- What did Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un discuss at the Singapore summit and what have they agreed?
Vietnam attends Singapore Airshow have 223 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.