High School Musical veteran Vanessa Hudgens appears to be getting into the holiday spirit.
The 32-year-old posted a photo to her Instagram account on Monday afternoon depicting a Christmas-theme she had taken part in that was reminiscent of the Christmas dance from the 2004 film Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Seyfried.
The snap featured the actress alongside her pals GG Magree, Vince Rossi and Alexandra Shipp as she added the caption, ‘Jingle Bell Rock.’
Spirit of the holidays: Vanessa Hudgens posted a holiday-themed photo featuring her pals GG Magree, Alexandra Shipp and Vince Rossi to her Instagram account on Monday
Their inspiration: From left, Lacey Chabert, Rachel McAdams, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Seyfried from the 2004 film Mean Girls
All four of the pals included in the shot were pictured wearing similar Santa suit-inspired dresses and long black gloves, and everyone except for Rossi was seen in high-high black boots.
Hudgens allowed her gorgeous brunette hair to hang down for the photo shoot, as did Magree and Shipp, and applied bright red lipstick to accentuate her attire.
A large prop reindeer could be seen in the background, further emphasizing the holiday theme.
Magree also took to her Instagram account to share some of the other photos from the shoot, including one of the group posing on top of Hudgens’ bright red Ferrari.
Behind the scenes: Magree later posted a number of pictures from the photo shoot on her account, including a shot of the four friends posing on Hudgens’ Ferrari
The Australian DJ included a photo of her and Hudgens relaxing on a couch together as well.
Last week, the Disney Channel alum posted a video of her cutting a piece of cake and eating a slice of pizza she celebrated her birthday.
The Gigi star could be seen wearing a red double-breasted jacket with a partial black collar, a matching red headband, and multiple bracelets and earrings to accessorize.
The caption for the video read: ‘Thank you to everyone that made my birthday extra special. U know who you are and yes. I was eating pizza as I cut my cake. Real decadent girl s***.’
Staying close: The Journey 2: The Mysterious Island and her Australian BFF are often seen together on each other’s social media outlets
Time to celebrate: Last week, the actress shared a video depicting her cutting a piece of birthday cake and simultaneously eating a piece of pizza
The Spring Breakers actress recently finished filming on the upcoming musical drama Tick, Tick… Boom!
The film will mark the directorial debut of Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda and is set to star Andrew Garfield, alongside Hudgens and Shipp.
Tick, Tick… Boom! is a semi-autobiographical account of part of the life of Rent writer Jonathan Larson and the struggles he faces in attempting to produce a play he had written.
Development on the project was first announced in 2018 and principal photography commenced in January before being shut down due to the COVID-19 pandemic; filming resumed in October and finished the following month.
Staying busy: Hudgens is set to appear in the upcoming musical drama Tick, Tick… Boom!; she is seen earlier this month at the 2020 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest Of All Time special
- Tribeca Fest 2020 Sets Feature Film Lineup With 95 World Premieres
- 100 Best Films of the 21st Century, According to Critics
- Will HARRY flee the UK too? Prince plans to follow his wife after she jetted back to Canada after leaving Archie with nanny and best friend - amid 'abdication' crisis talks with the Queen, Charles and William
- EXCLUSIVE: 'J-Lo will never understand the real Colombian 'queenpin' without me': Son of ruthless 'Cocaine Godmother' Griselda Blanco lashes out at Hollywood star for snubbing him in making of new film
- Oh No, There Are 82 New Christmas Movies This Year
- Netflix: brilliant movies to watch this week - November 2020
- The War for Christmas TV Is More Competitive Than Ever
- Mindy Kaling makes her first appearance at the PCAs since giving birth where she won Best Comedy TV Show for Never Have I Ever
- Hot Cannes Titles 2016: The Deadline List
- The Lyman Family’s Holy Siege of America
- Betrayal and bombast: the surreal story of the Terry v Bridge saga
- The National Trust? They're like the Stasi! Sir ROY STRONG hoped to leave his glorious garden to Britain's leading heritage charity. But as he describes in the final part of his outrageous society diaries, the plan was thrown on the compost heap
- Chelsea 2-4 Manchester City - as it happened
- NEWS EXTRA: Rise and fall of Majek Fashek
- Scary Monsters and Superfreaks: The World of Stephen King, A to Z
- The Crown's Diana: 'I try not to think if Harry and William might watch'
- I’m A Celebrity 2020 LIVE – Giovanna Fletcher sent family SECRET SIGNAL during launch risking ‘trouble’ with show bosses
- Cheryl Cole - the truth behind marriage and those pregnancy rumours
Vanessa Hudgens and her friends dress in Mrs Claus lingerie to copy the Jingle Bell Rock scene from the 2004 film Mean Girls have 827 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.