Hanoi (VNA) – A man returning from Japan and a woman from the Republic of Korea (RoK) were the latest new COVID-19 cases reported on December 13, bringing the national count to 1,397, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
The two new imported cases were quarantined in the central city of Da Nang upon their arrival.
The 21-year-old man and the 19-year-old woman returned home on flight VN391 and flight VN431, which landed at Da Nang International Airport on November 28, and December 1, respectively.
Both of them are being treated at the Lung Hospital in Da Nang city.
On the same day, three more people were also announced to have recovered, lifting to the number of recovered cases to 1,241. The number of fatalities remain at 35.
As many as 19,992 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or entered Vietnam from pandemic-hit regions are currently quarantined nationwide, including 209 in hospitals, 15,593 in concentrated quarantine establishments and the remainders at their residences./.
- New Zealand 46-14 Ireland REPORT: All Blacks romp into Rugby World Cup semi-final meeting with England
- New Brexit High Court case launched to force Boris Johnson to avoid no-deal
- Australian Police Raid House of New Zealand Shooter's Sister - Reports
- No swine flu cases reported in last three months in Pune
- UK Not To Finalise Decision on Huawei Until After New PM Appointed, Alarming Lawmakers — Reports
- Global markets fall as China hits back at US with new import tariffs
- Walnut Creek officer kept job after mishandling evidence in dozens of cases, report finds
- New ‘Star Wars’ TV Series Reportedly Beginning Production
- New 'Dragon Ball Super' Episodes Reportedly Announced
- China Grants New Tariff Waivers for Soybean Imports From the US - Reports
- Two Major US Museums Refuse to Use Saudi Funds Amid Khashoggi Case - Reports
- US Scientists Discover First New HIV Strain Since 2000 - Report
- What happened to Grace Millane and when did she go missing in New Zealand?
- 'Clash of Clans' TH13 Revealed for December With New Hero, No Release Date
- New Law Could Open Floodgates on Decades of Child Sexual Abuse Within Jehovah's Witnesses
- England 19-7 New Zealand RECAP: Manu Tuilagi's try takes England to Rugby World Cup final
- Judge delays Waymo-Uber trial after new documents revealed
- Imphal arms haul case: NIA takes up probe
- Port of Los Angeles import and export volumes drop in October
- ICC U-19 Cricket World Cup: Prithvi Shaw’s India beat Papua New Guinea, enter quarters
Two new imported COVID-19 cases reported on December 13 have 410 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.