The Ministry of Transport recently ordered relevant agencies and localities to speed up land clearance to hand over land for the eastern section of North-South Expressway project in the third quarter of this year. Land clearance in a section of North-South Expressway project. Minister Nguyen Van The said land clearance progress had topped 90 per cent, but the remaining 10 per cent was mainly in residential areas, so the land clearance would be complex. If agencies and localities did not take drastic measures, they would miss the deadline, he said. The told the agencies to regularly check land clearance progress and work with localities to solve any problems related to the relocation of technical infrastructure works, including low-voltage power system, water supply and fibre optic cables. The relocation of water supply and fibre optic cables should be finished by the end of this year, he said. For the high-voltage power system, The assigned the agencies to work with the National Power Transmission Corporation to finish the relocation no later than June next year. Statistics from the ministry showed the land fund, stretching over 594km of the expressway so far, equal to 91.1 per cent of the expressway’s total length, was ready to… Read full this story
- Korea's transport ministry allows exchanged Note 7s on planes
- German Transport Ministry Reportedly Calls Tesla's Autopilot A 'Traffic Hazard'
- America's Ten Most Ridiculously Low Speed Limits
- In test driving driverless public transport, Singapore shouldn't forget the basics
- What It's Like Driving This Military-Only Forward Control Land Rover 101
- The Land Rover Discovery Really Can Survive Beyond The Suburbs
- The Toyota Land Cruiser Utility Is The Basic Stripped-Out Diesel Manual SUV Of Your Dreams
- Land Rover LR4: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- 2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport: Do They Have Soccer Practice On Hoth?
- The 2017 Land Rover Discovery Is A Slick Family Hauler That Kicks Ass Off-Road
Transport Ministry orders agencies speed up land clearance for expressway have 321 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.