The coronavirus outbreak has dealt a strong blow on the tourism industry. Thousands of tour guides in HCM City are sitting idle as domestic and international travelers have canceled tours. Thoi Bao Kinh Te Sai Gon quoted Nguyen Thi Khanh, deputy chair of the HCM City Tourism Association, as saying on February 6 that the tourism industry is experiencing difficult days. A beach in Nha Trang City (Illustrative photo). In general, a moderately sized company needs to earn VND100 million a day to pay to workers. Many travel firms have had their operation ‘frozen’ and workers go to the office just to deal with the tour cancelations. In general, a moderately sized company needs to earn VND100 million a day to pay to workers. Many travel firms have had their operation ‘frozen’ and workers go to the office just to deal with the tour cancelations. Mai Lan Concerns raised over hotel charges for quarantined tourists Tourists presenting symptoms of coronavirus are required to undergo a 14-day quarantine, but local authorities in Hanoi wanted to know which agency would cover the additional hotel fees when their stays exceed their initial bookings. Vinh Long aims to become all-singing, all-dancing tourism destination Authorities in… Read full this story
- HCM City collective economic model achieves good results
- Rooftop solar’s growing popularity in HCM City
- Books On Legs? Tour Guides Are More Than That: One Expert Tells Her Story
- Career as a USDA Forest Service Tour Guide
- Tour Guide of Barcelona - Sights and Interesting Places
- Haunted New York - Enjoy a Spooktacular Tour of the City
- Role Play by Tour Guides for finding best trip packages
- Hawaii - Don't Hire a Tour Guide, Guide Yourself
- Madrid Spain - Take A Tour Of A City That Rocks
- Adventure tour guide kolkata!
Thousands of tour guides in HCM City out of work due to coronavirus outbreak have 307 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.