Gardeners working in HCM City’s flower village have been undergoing careful preparations of their ornamental plants so they bloom just in time for the upcoming Lunar New Year, known locally as Tet.
Gardeners operating in the flower village in Ho Chi Minh City have been busy in the buildup to Tet.
With Tet approaching flower growers must trim and water their flowers in order for them to be ready for the beginning of the Lunar New Year.
The flower field is made up of a variety of flowers, ranging from wild sunflowers to chrysanthemum
According to gardeners working in the village, the recent favourable weather conditions serve to bring out the vibrant colours in each of the flowers.
The flower village covers an area of 40,000 square metres and is located on Le Thi Rieng street in District 12 of Ho Chi Minh City.
With so many things to do ahead of Tet, gardeners hire workers to trim and water the flowers each day.
Many garden owners set up outdoor canvases in order to carefully look after the flower garden
A view of the flower garden from above
- On Gardening: Bee Colorful flower mix reminds us why triadic harmony is so stunning
- Stinky returns: Denver Botanic Gardens’ popular corpse flower expected to bloom in September
- Senior Trump official: ‘Military preparations’ underway as part of North Korea response
- Golden Gloves championship night is underway at Empire City Casino
- Dixie Boys baseball tournament gets underway in Bossier City
- County prepares for reduction in city fire, medical service
- Preparing your garden for fall
- Even on Urban Excursions, Finding Mother Nature's Charms
- The Denver Botanic Gardens Prepares for a Big Stink
- Lifelong dream blossoms in retired gardening guru's Coppell flower farm