Police are appealing for help in finding in a missing 19-year-old who disappeared on Christmas Day
Chloe Fewster was last seen in the Cranbrook Avenue area of Hull on the evening of December 25 but fears for her safety continue to grow.
Detective Inspector Simon Vickers of Humberside Police appealed directly to her as the force continued its drive for information on her disappearance.
He praised the “phenomenal” from the public after their initial appeal but described how they would not stop until they had spoken to her directly.
Chloe, who is described as around 5ft 5ins tall, with a slim build and long brown hair was last seen at 7.30pm on Friday, reports Hull Live.
“I would like to appeal to Chloe to get in touch with us,” the latest police appeal reads.
“Chloe, you do not need to feel embarrassed, we just want to speak with you to make sure you are safe and well. Please call me on the missing persons number 07464 986290 or if it’s easier, you can call 101 or 999 and make yourself known to our call handler.
“I would like to thank everyone who has provided information as to Chloe’s whereabouts and to all of those who have shared our appeal. The response has been phenomenal and so many people have been very generous in giving their time over the holiday period to try and help us to locate Chloe.
“We want to reassure all those who are concerned that we will continue our search until we speak to, or see Chloe directly and are satisfied that she is genuinely safe and well.
“Chloe was last seen in the Cranbrook Avenue area of Hull at around 7.30pm on Christmas Day. She is around 5ft 5 ins, slim build with long brown hair. Anyone with any information should call 101 quoting log 160 of 26/12/2020.”
On social media, friends of Chloe have been reporting contact with her in recent days. However, others are expressing concern about her access to social media and whether she may is answering comments directly.
When last seen in the Cranbrook Avenue area of Hull at around 7.30pm on Christmas Day, Chloe was wearing grey Tommy Hilfiger joggers and top, a black coat with fur on the hood and carrying a white handbag.
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: Police lockdown warning as another 765 die in England
- Desperate hunt for missing boy, 17, who vanished a week ago after exams were cancelled
- 'Still a chance' teenager who vanished 20 years ago could be found
- Gran, 71, who vanished found dead by murder detectives under plastic sheet
- Fighting suspicion, UP villagers pledge to trace Jamaat attendees
- Ian Huntley's chilling question convinced police of his Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman guilt
- Hunt launched for missing Brit who vanished after landing in Fiji a week ago
- Student, 23, whose security guard fiancé was stabbed to death while working at a £12 million Park Lane home appeals for the family of chief suspect in his killing to turn him over to the police after he fled to Morocco
- Coronavirus live updates: CDC traces one mildly sick person to 13 illnesses, 3 deaths
- Mass testing and contact tracing only way to end coronavirus lockdown, expert says
- Teenage thug who stabbed friend to death in row over Bluetooth speaker jailed
- Wuhan lab linked to pandemic posted job ad calling for experts to probe ‘coronavirus and bats’ 7 days before outbreak
- CM Uddhav Thackeray announces the launch of 'fever clinics'
- CCTV images of missing boy feared to be walking 280 miles see girlfriend during lockdown
- The Guardian view on terror attacks: a proportionate response required
- Ministers ‘no longer discounting’ theory coronavirus leaked from Chinese lab after staff ‘sprayed with animal blood’
- Delhi lockdown news: Today's updates from your city
- Interrailing around Europe as an adult will be the perfect trip after lockdown ends
- The rise of GoPro: why wearable cameras make us film everything
- The 30 best movies on Disney+ right now
Teenager vanished on Christmas Day as police launch appeal to trace youngster have 628 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.