Shinhan Bank Vietnam is laying a great focus on strengthening its core system through enhancing and expanding its treasury operations, thus significantly improving its risk management and operational efficiency. Accordingly, the flexibility and efficiency offered by Fusion Kondor and Fusion Risk solutions from the UK-backed fintech Finastra would strongly position the bank to grow faster and fulfil its ambitions of regional and international expansion. Shinhan Bank has integrated Finastra technology into its trading and risk platforms (Photo: Kim Tae Hee, Division Head of Capital Market & Trading Division at Shinhan Bank) “A key focus of our business is being the best solution provider for customers who deal with various risks by derivative products offering, so it is important for us to remove barriers to growth,” said Kim Tae Hee, division head of Capital Market & Trading Division at Shinhan Bank. “Deep integration between Finastra’s Fusion Kondor, Fusion Risk and our IT systems architecture enables our treasury and global market to handle higher volumes of transactions with flexible capacities, accurate pricing methodologies, risk monitoring to support more complex derivatives, and fixed income instruments. Close collaboration between Shinhan Bank and the Finastra team demonstrated that, even during the troubled times of the… Read full this story
- Shinhan Bank Vietnam complets three pillars of Basel II
- Bank notes pose 'low risk' of spreading Covid-19
- China bans fixed-term deposits for banks via third-party Internet platforms
- Drip Capital crosses $1B of cross border trade through platform
- Regional banks need to accelerate ESG efforts amid improvements in sustainability
- Banks are becoming FinTech-y & FinTechs are becoming bank-y: Neal Cross
- For whom the final bell tolls: The City's last 'open outcry' trading ring at the London Metal Exchange could be silenced after 144 years
- Experts tell Govt: Foster domestic virtual banks before foreign invasion
- This is how Federal Bank is empowering its first neo retail, SME & merchant platforms
- HDFC Bank penalises executive for selling shares in 'inadvertent trade'
Shinhan Bank successfully modernises trading and risk platforms with Finastra have 332 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.