Công Thành A cottage belonging to a local man in the middle of wetlands in Hương Trà Town. The wetlands are a popular site for day trippers. — VNS Photo Hồ Cầu Just 10km outside Huế, Rú Chá, a primary wetland forest of mangroves has become a popular for day trippers exploring Hương Trà Town. On the Thuận An Estuary, only five hectares of chá (a mangrove family) have been saved as a natural bank to protect Hương Trà from storms and floods, as well as salt intrusion. The forest – the only primary wetland forest preserved in the newly recognised Tam Giang – Cầu Hai Lagoon Wetlands Nature Reserve – can be easy reached by motorbike or bicycle along National Road 49. Trippers are advised to leave Huế at dawn to start exploring, as local people begin their days by flocking to rural markets and fishing boats bring in fresh catches. Five years ago, Rú Chá was only accessible by foot through the wetlands, but concrete paths and a watch tower have been built to pave the way. The forest, which links Thuận An Estuary and Tam Giang – Cầu Hai Lagoon with rich wetlands, provides incomes for thousands of local people who make a living from fishing and aquaculture. A flycam photo of the mangrove forest in autumn. — VNS Photo… Read full this story
- Alice in Wonderland turns 150 this year
- Chennai’s attempt at Chinese yum cha culture
- Sarovaram Biopark draws more visitors
- Top S Korean Actor Gong Yoo May Join Cast of Highly Anticipated Film 'Wonderland'
- Wonderland – Edinburgh festival review
- Southern Plantations Have A Brutal History Of Slavery. Sometimes Visitors Actually Learn About It.
- Coronavirus: Erykah Badu warns hazmat outfit may offer no protection from virus
- Visitor numbers up at Scots attractions
- Latest: South Korea criticizes Japan quarantine of visitors
- Mackenzie District Council targets non-compliant visitor accommodation
Rú Chá offers wetland wonderland for visitors have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.