The real estate market has not recovered well after COVID-19, but property firms are now in a position to buy land plots at reasonable prices.
Powerful real estate developers believe they should buy land plots when the market is cool and land prices are reasonable.
Shareholders agree that more land should be bought to be able to launch finished products when the pandemic is over and the market heats up.
|The real estate market has not recovered well after COVID-19, but property firms are now in a position to buy land plots at reasonable prices.|
Nam Long's president Nguyen Xuan Quang said at the meeting with investors in mid-June that the firm is gathering strength to enlarge the land fund, targeting large land plots in satellite localities in HCM City and Hanoi.
- AP sources: Golisano expresses plans to buy Bills
- Pegulas’ bid to buy Bills OK’d by NFL committee
- AP sources: 3 groups submit bids to buy Bills
- Rumor Mill: Aubameyang to Real? Will United get their targets?
- Real Sociedad striker Vela could make return to Arsenal
- Gone forever? In search of baseball’s lost treasures
Real estate firms spend trillions of VND to buy land plots have 186 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.