The real estate market has not recovered well after COVID-19, but property firms are now in a position to buy land plots at reasonable prices. Powerful real estate developers believe they should buy land plots when the market is cool and land prices are reasonable. Shareholders agree that more land should be bought to be able to launch finished products when the pandemic is over and the market heats up. The real estate market has not recovered well after COVID-19, but property firms are now in a position to buy land plots at reasonable prices. Nam Long’s president Nguyen Xuan Quang said at the meeting with investors in mid-June that the firm is gathering strength to enlarge the land fund, targeting large land plots in satellite localities in HCM City and Hanoi. Mai Lan Market stagnant, real estate firms struggle Real estate firms have had to struggle to survive during the COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused the loss of trillions of dong and job losses to 75-80 percent of workers in the field. EVFTA expected to give a lift to real estate sector Many segments of the real estate market are soon expected to benefit from the EU-Vietnam Free Trade… Read full this story
- What's behind real estate firms’ race to issue corporate bonds?
- Real estate firms get slice of Singles Day action
- 3 Reasons For The Low Inventory In Real Estate And Why It Matters
- Real Estate Spring Market Starts Really Early!
- $30 Million Behemoth Richest New Real Estate Listing
- Unemployment Rates Are Down. What Does That Mean For Real Estate?
- Real Estate in MN is a Fractured Market
- Recent East Haven Home Sales | Local Real Estate Guide
- Sunday Real Estate: 3 Luxurious Florida Homes
- German real estate market a hotbed of money laundering, Transparency reports
Real estate firms spend trillions of VND to buy land plots have 310 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.