Signboard setting ceremony for the complex fertilizer production from molten urea project to welcome the group’s third Party Congress Performing the signboard setting ceremony to welcome the group’s third Party Congress These important milestones were attributed not only to the efforts of each unit and contractor, but also to the group’s political system and its determination to overcome the unprecedented economic and health crisis affecting Vietnam. On July 10, 2020, at the construction site of Song Hau Thermal Power Plant Project 1, the Investor, PVN, and the General Contractor Vietnam Machinery Installation Corporation (LILAMA) attended the firing up of project’s generating unit 1. The head of the Project Management Board Ho Xuan Hien said the successful firing up has great significance for the implementation of the project. “This is a landmark for the investor and general contractor to check the quality of the entire furnace equipment system, ensuring technical conditions to complete the test run and following important steps of the project,” Hien said. A delegation visits PVCFC’s complex fertilizer production line from molten urea The oil-fired burning process will last for three months, leading up to the coal-fired phase in November 2020, generating electricity and connecting to the national… Read full this story
- Tauron working on virtual power plant project
- Campaigners urge MPs to abandon Sizewell C after nuclear power plant project halted
- YLE: Finns Party sees spike in popularity, NCP gains ground on SDP
- Intel will use four times as much power as Galway city in Leixlip
- John McDonnell urges Luciana Berger to 'reject rumours of new breakaway party' as she faces no confidence vote
- Jeremy Corbyn ‘isn’t fit to lead his party or his country’, new book claims in devastating portrait of bumbling leftie extremist
- Will the Labour Party split over Brexit? Here’s how it could happen and how likely it is
- Who’s resigned from the Labour Party and will it split over Brexit?
- Ken Clarke in 'club of one, DUP actions antithesis of sectarianism,' says party
- Jewish Labour MP faces two no confidence motions days after party chiefs vowed to tackle anti-Semitism
Party lauds progress of PVN power, fertilizer projects have 362 words, post on ven.vn at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.