This monumental architectural work was built by dynasties in many historical periods it’s the most important relic site in the system of monuments. Doan Mon is one of the main entrances to the Thang Long citadel. Basing on construction materials and remaining architectural style of the relics, it can be affirmed that current Doan Mon was built under Le Dynasty and restored in Nguyen Dynasty. (Source: VNA) Doan Mon was built horizontally in U-shape. Doan Mon was built in the style of ancient city wall with five gates symmetrically erecting through a ‘deity axis’, also known as the ‘righteousness axis’ of the Imperial Citadel. (Source: VNA) The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long relic site (Source: VNA) Situated at the heart of Hanoi, the Central sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long is an outstanding place of interest not only for the capital city but also for the country as a whole.(Source: VNA) Visitors at the relic site (Source: VNA) The standing monuments and subterranean vestiges of palaces, together with numerous other unique artifacts unearthed in the Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long-Hanoi are invaluable assets not only of Vietnam but also the entire human race.(Source: VNA)… Read full this story
- Cool beans: Autumn days ahead beg for the slow-simmered favorite
- Fill your long Labor Day weekend with Austin family events, Aug. 31-Sept. 3
- Thought for the day, Sept. 22, 2018
- Long Beach aims to take care of the ‘whole child’ in new education plan
- Kick up your heels at Long Grove Irish Days
- Ohio State football: Ryan Day, Kevin Wilson and the beauty of play calling clarity
- First woman to lead Citadel's cadets says academy has changed "180 degrees" for women
- ‘Rick and Morty’ Season 4 Reveals How Evil Morty and His Citadel Government Is Doing
- Weather Weekend: Hello, Autumn!
- Google Doodle Marks First Day of Fall: Ways People Celebrate the Autumn Equinox
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long in Autumn days have 330 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.