The amount of overseas remittances, or ‘kieu hoi’ as called by Vietnamese, continues to increase, which shows that people see great business opportunities in the country. The World Bank estimated that kieu hoi may reach $16.7 billion in 2019, an increase of 4.6 percent compared with 2018. This was the third consecutive year that Vietnam was ranked among the top 10 kieu hoi recepients. The amount of overseas remittances, or ‘kieu hoi’ as called by Vietnamese, continues to increase, which shows that people see great business opportunities in the country. The wave of young Viet Kieu returning to Vietnam to make investments and develop startups has also helped increase kieu hoi. Chi Mai Remittance soaring to benefit real estate projects? With the market warming up at the end of last year, the number of real estate deals has also been on the rise thanks to soaring remittances. Monthly remittances exceed earnings of low-income VN households by 10 times As global remittances hit record highs, a new report by UniTeller of low-income adults in Vietnam reveals the value of monthly remittances from family and friends working abroad now averages ten times of the monthly incomes of recipients.
- DPRK high-level delegation comes to RoK for Olympics' closing ceremony
- Delhi air pollution: Centre to hold high-level meeting with officials from northern States
- Remittances show poll bump, again
- Yearender: Exchange of high-level visits between China, Vietnam reveals bilateral relations in full bloom
- Vietnam’s SDGs fulfillment to be presented at UN high-level forum
- Xi calls for China-Russia ties to maintain sound momentum of development at high level
- High levels of violence and use of force at last G4S-run child jail, report finds
- Dwayne Haskins: I know I can play at a high level, so I’ve just got to do it
- Apex Legends high level loot guide - legendary gold items, hot zones and high tier loot areas explained
- Air Pollution: Centre To Hold High-Level Meeting Today On Rising Pollution Levels In Delhi-NCR
High level of overseas remittances shows confidence in Vietnam’s economy have 335 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.