343 studio head Bonnie Ross has promised that the prolonged wait for Halo Infinite will be well worth it.
A new post on Halo Waypoint went up yesterday on December 22, in which Ross reflected on 2020, and looked ahead to next year for the Halo franchise. “2021 will be a big year for the Halo franchise. As we recently announced, Halo Infinite will release in fall of 2021. I realize the wait has been difficult, and I assure you that the team wants the game in your hands as soon as possible, but they also want to deliver something special… the Halo game you deserve,” Ross writes.
“Thank you for your patience, your understanding, and most importantly your words of support to the team,” the studio head continues. “I cannot express how grateful I am for the Halo community and the encouragement you've expressed to us. It has lifted us up and provided us the fuel to keep going. As you saw from the recent blog post, the team is making tremendous progress and is SO eager to show you more.”
Earlier this month, 343 announced that Halo Infinite is currently targeting a release window of Fall 2021 . This delay puts Halo Infinite launching a year after it was meant to release in Fall 2020, to coincide with the launch of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S as a day one title.
There’s been plenty of changes behind the scenes during Halo Infinite’s development. Longtime Bungie developer Chris Lee was originally recruited as director for the new game in 2018, but departed earlier this year in October , being replaced by another Bungie veteran, Joseph Staten. Since then, rumors have swirled around the upcoming Halo game, including an alleged battle royale mode , leading 343 to state that it would be ” more communicative ” in future.
For a complete list of all the other games scheduled to come to Microsoft’s more powerful console at some point in the future, head over to our upcoming Xbox Series X games guide for more.
- Iowa outlasts Iowa State 18-17 in weather delayed game
- Rozner: Suddenly, everyone wants a Chicago Bears run game
- Derby 3 Reading 2: Steve McClaren says he had to ‘run up and down the line like a crazy man’ to inspire Rams for comeback victory
- Giving our verdict on Ghost Recon Wildlands, For Honor, Halo Wars 2, and Sniper Elite 4
- Microsoft cancels dragon game Scalebound and fans are DEVASTATED
- Formula One drivers furious after Bernie Ecclestone ditches plans for halo protection next season
- White Reaper Does It Again With ‘You Deserve Love’
- 'You only notice design when it's bad,' typeface guru Spiekermann says
- Mystery is the name of the game in "Emergence"
- Who is the mystery video game fan giving away £60,000 in cash online and leaving the internet stunned?
- New Greek Government Says Athens will be Ready
- US Open 2016: Jordan Spieth loses his cool as perfectly-hit shot misses hole and heads straight into deep bunker
- X Factor studios to be demolished after live semi-final tonight wiping away decades of TV history
- Cheating Zayn Malik ‘didn’t deserve’ a warning about Perrie Edwards’ ‘fake orgasm’ diss song say Little Mix stars
- The Grand Tour is finally ready to head onto TV screens, but I’m blaming James May’s toilet habits for the delay
- Judge slams Southern Rail for delays to court cases, calling the service ‘wholly unreliable’
- Bills deserve respect, but they won’t beat Patriots
- Euro 2016: Italy v Spain live blog two tournament favourites go head to head in Paris
- Andy Rose returns from hospital after suffering horror head injury which delays Shrewsbury Town vs Coventry City for 20 minutes
- Brock Holt’s career year deserves more of Red Sox’ attention
Halo Infinite delay will give you the "game you deserve", says studio head have 600 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.