From making promises, teasing products to tweeting controversial posts, Elon Musk uses Twitter a little too much.
It’s not only his serious tweets that garner attention. In fact, most of his tweets never go unnoticed.
We bring you the SpaceX and Tesla CEO’s top five tweets of 2019 that made both headlines and grabbed eyeballs.
Alcoholic monkey becomes Elon Musk’s Twitter picture
In mid June, the profile picture of Musk was a baby monkey holding a beautiful emerald blue-coloured bottle of famous gin brand named Bombay Sapphire — that gets its name from the popularity of gin in India during the British Raj.
Musk tells court his net worth $20 billion but is short on cash
The tech mogul, during the second day of his courtroom appearance as a defendant in a defamation case filed by Vernon Unsworth, a British man, over paedo guy tweet, disclosed that his net worth was $20 billion (roughly Rs 1,43,000 crore) but he was short on cash.
Musk’s response to mother sharing a 1995 photo of him fixing car window
Musk’s mother, Maye Musk posted a photo that showed him working on the broken window of a 1978 BMW back in 1995 to which he responded that he could not afford to pay for a mechanic to fix his car, so he did it himself with junkyard parts.
Musk wishes troubled Boeing Starliner mission luck
Musk sent his best wishes to the unmanned Boeing Starliner spacecraft, which didn’t reach the planned orbit. “Orbit is hard. Best wishes for landing; swift recovery to next mission,” Musk tweeted after NASA revealed that Starliner was in an unplanned, but stable orbit.
Like the rest of us, Musk loves Baby Yoda from The Mandalorian, and he’s not afraid to share memes about it. This one was liked more than 461,000 times in less than a day.
Musk’s love for Baby Yoda
Musk apparently loves Baby Yoda, which is a fictional character from the Star Wars Disney+ original television series The Mandalorian. He keeps tweeting memes about the character with heart emojis.
- After Elon Musk Offers To Build Ventilators, NYC Mayor de Blasio Asks For Help
- Twitter Lets Elon Musk Post Coronavirus Misinformation Despite Strict Policy Against It
- Elon Musk Ships 1,200 Ventilators from China to USA
- Elon Musk promises to start building ventilators to fill the shortage - even though his factories are facing closure
- Elon Musk downplays coronavirus as Tesla factory stays open amid crisis
- Twitter says won't remove Musk's false 'children' tweet
- CA Gov. Gavin Newsom Confirms: Elon Musk Making Ventilators
- Elon Musk and His Fight With the SEC
- Brit cave hero who saved trapped Thai children threatens to sue Elon Musk for calling him ‘a paedo’ in vile Twitter rant
- Elon Musk thinks this drug may help treat coronavirus
- Elon Musk Says He Procured 1,255 Ventilators from China to Aid in Coronavirus Response
- Elon Musk labels hero Brit cave diver a ‘child rapist’ in rant just weeks after apologising for calling him a ‘paedo’
- Ford reveals its ventilators will be ready by June while Elon Musk is praised for 'heroic effort' after delivering 1,000 ventilators to California hospital and 50,000 masks to Seattle researchers during coronavirus crisis
- New York sends an 'SOS' to Tesla CEO Elon Musk
- Coronavirus fear is mind killer: Elon Musk
- Elon Musk Offers to Build Ventilators to Help Combat Coronavirus
- Elon Musk Says He Brought 1,255 Venitilators From China to Help in Coronavirus Response
- Elon Musk is ‘unhappy’ with his Apple iPhone again
- Elon Musk launches 60 more satellites in race to create ‘space internet’ despite coronavirus crisis
- Elon Musk Asked to Help With Ventilator Shortage After Tesla CEO Says Equipment is 'Not Difficult' to Produce
Elon Musk won 2019 with his quirky tweets. Here are the top 5 have 595 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at December 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.