This year’s overall activity in the residential real estate sector has been slowed down, yet also saw some considerable M&A deals happening, photo Le Toan According to the latest report released by JLL Vietnam, Asia-Pacific real estate investment showed signs of recovery in the third quarter of 2020 with $35 billion in direct transactions committed between July and September. Transactional activity accelerated across several major markets as investors deployed capital with more confidence than at any other period in the year. In Vietnam, many domestic developers are raising capital for large-scale development portfolios. These portfolios are attractive to investors because of the size of cash flow, high returns, and growth potential of an emerging real estate market, according to the report. Although these transactions are still under negotiation and legal review, this is still considered a positive factor for Vietnam’s real estate market because of foreign investors’ confidence in market recovery and improvement of buyers’ purchasing power in the coming quarters. According to Khanh Nguyen, senior director of Capital Markets at JLL Vietnam, although the international travel ban in the first half of 2020 had some impact on initiating new transactions as foreign investors could not inspect the assets, attempts… Read full this story
- Russia, Vietnam sign exploration deal
- I respected John McCain, says former jailer in Vietnam
- Multi-million for rural community development launched
- Multi-million rural community development project launched
- How Vietnam hero John McCain REFUSED to be released before pals and endured five years of torture in Hanoi Hilton
- Vietnam Airlines to offer in-flight wifi service
- How old is John McCain, what has his family said about his brain cancer and when did he serve in Vietnam?
- Vietnam, Cambodia work to build common border of peace
- Vietnam to host two Air Logistics Hubs of Southeast Asia stature
- Cambodian media spotlight PM Hun Sen’s visit to Vietnam
Developers’ commitment to Vietnam illustrating strengths have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.