David Axelrod, a senior CNN political commentator and host of “The Axe Files,” was senior adviser to President Barack Obama and chief strategist for the 2008 and 2012 Obama presidential campaigns. The opinions expressed in this commentary are his. View more opinion on CNN.
(CNN)In the final days of his desperate, dishonest campaign to upend last month’s election, President Donald Trump tossed off a particularly audacious and offensive challenge aimed at those he somehow thinks can change the outcome.
- America delivers its verdict on Donald Trump
- US Election 2020: Trump voted out, but Trumpism still alive
- US Election 2020: Trump may have been voted out, but Trumpism lives on
- Why Donald Trump lost
- Control of Senate at stake as Trump's allies face Democrats
- Message of Election 2020: Trump lost, but Trumpism did not
- Michelle Wolf to Melania's roses: the arts and pop culture that sum up the Trump era
- The Anti-Trump Cavalry That Never Came
- Ringing church bells, relief and schadenfreude: the world reacts to the Trump-Biden drama
- 'He should be ashamed of himself': Cuomo slams 'bully' Trump for threatening to withhold vaccine from New York until governor admits it's safe and says real reason president is angry is criminal probes
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump falsely claims Dems rigging election, suggests mail ballots are not legal
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden creeps up in Pennsylvania, Georgia; aggrieved Trump baselessly disputes counts
- Trump demands re-run of 'total disaster disaster' NY congressional race marred by mail-in ballot problems which he warns will be a 'great embarrassment to our country' in November
- In Georgia, Trump's shadow looms over pair of Senate runoffs
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden closing gap in Pennsylvania, Georgia; Trump creeps up in Arizona
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden battles Trump to virtual tie in Georgia; Trump creeps up in Arizona
- 'Woke' Christians Are Eroding Donald Trump's Base and Dividing the Evangelical Church
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden grabs lead in Georgia; dramatic reversal for Trump
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden within a whisper of overtaking Trump in Georgia
- Trump 'army' of poll watchers led by veteran of fraud claims
David Axelrod: History will scorn the cowards who fear Trump have 1156 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.