Paul Chen is head of Solutions Architect, ASEAN at Amazon Web Services Security has evolved from the sole responsibility of one team to that of the entire organisation. It must become a part of an organisation’s culture with every employee embracing security and using it as a positive framework for behaviour, building technology, and decision-making. After all, an optimistic, proactive, approach is vital to build an organisation where security enables the whole business to move faster and stay safe. What does a culture of security look like? A positive security culture is one where the security team works collaboratively with the rest of the business. If we assume that people want to do the right thing then we should make the secure option the easiest option. This goes beyond looking at the technology to looking at the people who use it and the organisation’s culture. Traditionally, organisations treated security as a gate to pass or something that was bolted on at the end of a project. It was the responsibility of people with security in their job title. By contrast, successful businesses think of security and resilience positively, as fundamental to a company’s culture and as a concern for all… Read full this story
- OHANAEZE: Security for Ndigbo, my priority — Obiozor
- Ethnic minority culture must be preserved amid development: NA Vice Chairwoman
- Iron Man's 5 Funniest MCU Moments Ahead of 'Avengers: Endgame'
- The CW Boss Mark Pedowitz: “We Need To Create A Diverse Legacy” For The Next Generation
- Despite difficulties, Vietnam constantly promotes the right to social security
- Will Joe Biden Wear Ralph Lauren on Inauguration Day?
- 100 Monumental Moments From TV History
- Security Council condemns attack on UN peacekeeping mission in Mal
- China Focus: Creating economic milestone with people-first approach
- China Accuses U.S. of Abusing National Security Excuse While Doing Same in Hong Kong, Xinjiang
Creating a culture of security have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.