At the conference, a number of veteran RoK investors in the province including HCM Vina and Hankuk Carbon introduced the local business environment and incentives for their compatriots who want to know more about Binh Phuoc's transport infrastructure and regulations on construction and the employment of labours.
Tran Tue Hien, Chairwoman of the provincial People's Committee, said with an open business environment, preferential policies, and time-saving administrative procedures, Binh Phuoc is emerging as an attractive destination for foreign investors, especially those from the RoK.
In 2020, Binh Phuoc attracted 36 FDI projects worth 432 million USD. To date, the province has lured 272 FDI projects whose capital amounted to 2.7 billion USD. Of the total, 90 projects worth 664 million USD are from the RoK, making it the largest foreign investor in the province.
Hien called for RoK's investment in a series of sectors like electronics, farm produce processing, support industry, and high-tech agriculture.
The local leader vowed to offer the best conditions possible for investors' production and business operations regarding land clearance, administrative procedures, infrastructure, and policies.
Currently, Binh Phuoc has 13 industrial parks spanning a total of 4,686 ha./.
- Binh Phuoc seeks Singaporean investment in 63 projects
- Singapore Group to Build US$400 Mln High-Tech Park in Vietnam
- HCM City’s agricultural high-tech park to grow by 400ha
- HCMC to establish 2nd high-tech park
- Binh Phuoc calls for Singapore’s investment
- Binh Phuoc eyes investors for 13 industrial parks
- Hank Cuk Carbon sounds out opportunities in Binh Phuoc
- Binh Phuoc Province: Vietnam’s Cashew Capital
- Binh Phuoc Promotes a New Image
- Jointly Constructing Prosperous Binh Phuoc Province
- Saigon Hi-Tech Park- Driving Force for HCM City’s Industrialisation and Modernisation
- Dak Lak Calls for Investment in 15 Key Projects
- Da Nang seeks investment in Hi Tech Park
- Works start on first high tech logistics facility in Da Nang
- PM approves incentives for Hòa Lạc Hi-Tech Park
- RoK – biggest investor in Binh Phuoc
- Binh Phuoc - “Golden Land” for Investors
- Becamex – Binh Phuoc draws 40 mln USD in nine months
- Japan firm plans solar power plant in Binh Phuoc
- Binh Phuoc plans industrial clusters for $260 million
Binh Phuoc calls for RoK investment in high-tech parks have 375 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.