AMIR Khan flouted lockdown rules AGAIN last night with a lavish birthday bash for “all the boys”.
The Bolton boxer lives in strict Tier 3 — which has the toughest coronavirus measures.
But Khan, 34, was joined by at least 18 friends for a “slap up meal” at a rented mansion.
The dad-of-three even blatantly showed off his party in a video shared with his 1.3 million Instagram followers, saying: “All the boys are here.”
It shows them in the swish dining room tucking into a meal cooked by Michelin Star chef Alex Beard.
At one point Khan films his socialite wife Faryal Makhdoom piling more food on her plate.
Another group of revellers can be seen flouting social distancing rules while chatting to the chef.
The former world light-welterweight champ gives a brief tour of the flashy home and reveals a gift of lights from pals reading “King”.
And he posed with a giant boxing-themed cake covered in pictures from his career.
Khan told fans: “It was a surprise for me. We had dinner with my close friends.
“The food was amazing – steak, chicken, sea bass, we had everything.”
He added: “I want to say thank you to Faryal for organising this. It has been so much fun.”
‘TAKES THE P***’
Bolton is in the strictest Tier 3 local lockdown level, rated as “very high alert” for Covid infections.
It is illegal to meet indoors with people from other households, or to travel to or from a Tier 3 area unless for essential reasons.
The antics did not seem to faze Khan’s followers, with thousands of them sending birthday wishes.
But one source said: “Most of us are giving up socialising. This really takes the p***.”
The Sun has contacted Khan’s representatives for comment.
Hypocrite Khan previously called upon fans to “keep safe and try to stay away from a lot of people”.
He even posted Instagram videos of himself lecturing fans on what they can do to “beat the coronavirus” but has repeatedly broken rules himself.
In October Khan appeared to flout Covid quarantine rules after jetting back from New York.
He posted Instagram pics of himself sightseeing in London when he should have been isolating at home.
In August he appeared to break the rules on meeting other households when he gathered with extended family to celebrate Eid.
In May he flouted lockdown rules for a reunion with his parents following a three-year feud.
That came days after he posted video of a birthday party for his six-year-old daughter.
And in April Khan was slammed for hosting a takeaway curry night to celebrate a friend’s birthday.
He later deleted the Instagram video, saying he was “truly sorry to the British public”.
Last night’s illicit party comes less than two months after cops were called to Khan’s mansion over reports of a bust-up.
Khan, who appeared in 2017’s I’m A Celebrity, feared the incident could delay his upcoming reality TV show.
The former Olympic medallist and his influencer wife are set to star in eight-part BBC3 series Meet The Khans: Big In Bolton.
Last month he crashed his £90k Mercedes on the motorway with his daughter in the back.
Most read in News
All schools in London borough will close TOMORROW for Xmas after Covid spike
FEAR WE GO!
Brits urged not to stockpile as panic-buyers hit supermarkets over No Deal fear
Family kicked off flight & banned because crying toddler refused to wear mask
Girl, 8, lucky to be alive after WWII beach grenade EXPLODED in kitchen
Mum, 38, plunged 260ft to death in front of her KIDS while ‘posing for picture’
Schoolboy found dead in village as 2 boys aged 14 & 19 arrested for murder
Last week The Sun revealed singer Rita Ora had broken lockdown rules at her 30th birthday party.
Up to 30 pals joined her in a West London restaurant while the country was still in the second national lockdown.
And Sky News presenter Kay Burley and co-star Beth Rigby were taken off air this week after breaking rules at Kay’s 60th birthday bash.
- Amir Khan shares sweet snap with baby son Muhammad as the new dad encourages everyone to 'stay indoors' amid coronavirus pandemic
- Instagram rolls out 'Co-Watching' feature that lets users scroll through their feeds together via video chat in an effort to promote social distancing
- Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift lead stars urging younger fans to social distance amid COVID-19 spread: 'Your hip hop yoga class can wait'
- Past closing time? Revellers IGNORE government advice and party at pubs and clubs as they stay open even after Chancellor promised billions of pounds to bail them out during coronavirus pandemic
- Boris Johnson lays down the law to Sadiq Khan that he MUST 'run a better Tube system' after key workers were forced onto packed trains for second day of lockdown because he slashed services
- Brits face tougher coronavirus crackdown within HOURS as ‘selfish’ public flout rules, Hancock warns
- Kate Ferdinand leads stars' reactions to Boris Johnson's strict new lockdown rules as Emily Atack raises a glass to isolation amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Farah Khan to celebrities: Stop posting workout videos, we have bigger concerns
- YouTuber Jack Maynard and Made In Chelsea's Miles Nazaire release 'Quarantine Anthem' to raise spirits during COVID-19 outbreak
- Police introduce coronavirus CHECKPOINTS on roads and order neighbours to report 'large' gatherings as 8% of Britons are STILL flouting lockdown with house parties, barbecues and 'non-essential' shopping
- Quarantines and Cheesesteaks: How Sean Payton’s Coping With Covid-19 During a Seismic Week of NFL Moves
- Keith Lemon flouts government advice as he drinks beer in a pub and HUGS a friend just TWO DAYS after falling ill with a fever and having Celebrity Juice shut down amid coronavirus fears
- Bindi Irwin tying knot in surprise wedding before lockdown measures at midnight
- THIS is coronavirus Britain: Chilling moment medics carry suspected coronavirus patient into ambulance from his leafy London home as cases jump 665 in a day and a boy, 18, 'with health issues' becomes UK's YOUNGEST death
- Britain's coronavirus death toll jumps by 86 to 422 in biggest daily rise yet - so why are people STILL crammed on Tubes and trains and mingling in parks?
- Coronavirus crackdown begins: Police are seen enforcing draconian new powers by shutting shops, breaking up groups of pedestrians and enforcing social distancing in queues on Britain's first day under lockdown
- Coronavirus could already have infected HALF the British population and been spreading in the UK since JANUARY, Oxford University study claims - as official death toll jumps record 87 in a day to 422 and confirmed cases leap by 1,427
- 'Fit and healthy M&S Bank worker, 47, dies alone in coronavirus isolation after opting to live apart from girlfriend, 46, when he got a tickle in throat then refusing help because doctors were 'busy with other people'
- Mirror Labour leadership live: Hopefuls grilled over how they'll win back towns like Dudley
- 'Rest in peace my beautiful Nanny': Love Island's Jack Fincham announces his beloved grandmother has died after a long battle with cancer
Amir Khan brags about ‘surprise’ party with ‘all the boys’ on Instagram as he flouts Covid rules again have 1179 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.