A woman who escaped from a coronavirus quarantine area in the northern province of Lang Son has been found.
The woman with the ski hat who escaped from a coronavirus quarantine area in Lang Son has been found.
The woman, 44, from Haiphong City, whose name has not yet been disclosed left the quarantine area which now accommodates 400 people on February 10.
Following the local police’s efforts, on February 11, the woman was found at the area of China’s Po Chai Border Gate which is opposite Lang Son’s Tan Thanh Border Gate.
The woman was then brought to another coronavirus isolation area which is also located in Lang Son this morning, February 12.
The woman was among three people found missing from their quarantine room on Monday. Two were found going into the wrong room. Dtinews
A Chinese man will be discharged from hospital in Ho Chi Minh City on the afternoon of February 12 after a time struggling with the coronavirus.
Schools in HCM City will reopen from February 17 after two weeks of closing to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus, said the deputy director of HCM City Department of Education and Training Nguyen Van Hieu.
- Lang Son establishes clubs to preserve Then singing
- Lang Son specialties to enter European market
- Bản in : Lao Cai, Lang Son work to prevent cross-border avian flu
- Lao Cai, Lang Son work to prevent cross-border avian flu
- Police investigate a major insolvency case in Lang Son
- Lang Son province strives to prevent cross-border disease transmission
- Lang Son spreads bird flu awareness
- Landslide kills six in Lang Son Province
- The Nung hamlets in Chi Lang, Lang Son
- Entrepot to be built in Lang Son