- HDBank to further support customers affected by pandemic: vice chairwoman
- SeABank – Build trust with safety principles
- Fintech VNPAY honoured as Vietnam National Brand 2020
- Continuous improvement, the key to Dutch Lady’s relentless rise to top 4 in global nutrition list
- Vingroup to award scholarships of nearly VND 40 billion to master’s and PhD candidates in science and technology
Abbott has been awarded a leading rank among Viet Nam’s 100 Best Places to Work by the Anphabe survey this year. The recognition in Viet Nam affirms Abbott’s leadership in the healthcare industry for seven years in a row, creating an innovative and winning culture to empower employees to reach their full potential.
Marking its 25 years of operation in Viet Nam in 2020, Abbott was honoured No.1 in Pharma/Medical Equipment/Healthcare for seven consecutive years, No.2 in FMCG and No.5 Across Industry in the list of 100 “Vietnam Best Places to Work 2020”, according to the annual survey conducted by local career network Anphabe with over 70,000 experienced working professionals.
“Abbott always encourages renovation, highly evaluating vanguards who are ready to make a difference, and develops a strong local team by providing opportunities for them to move up in career. The leading rank once again comes through with Abbott’s strong long-term commitment, purpose and dedication of employees doing what matters and delivering impact every day,” said Mr. Douglas Kuo, General Manager of Abbott in Vietnam.
Abbott places people at the core of its business and the company has been engaging employees to help them understand the values and difference of work at a leading global healthcare company. Working for Abbott can mean changing the life of someone in your hometown, across the country or even halfway around the world. The work also means to improve the lives of millions worldwide.
For a quarter of century expanding in Viet Nam, Abbott has built sustained and stable business growth, developed strong local talent and offered significant opportunities. Headquartered in the US city of Chicago, the company has continuously brought to Viet Nam breakthrough innovations in Nutrition, Medicines, Diagnostics, and Medical devices.
Vietnamese consumers are familiar with premium nutritional products such as Similac HMO, Ensure Gold, PediaSure, Prosure and Glucerna. Furthermore, Abbott’s diagnostics solutions, laboratory information and automation, technologies in immunology, clinical chemistry, hematology, and point of care tests are widely used in healthcare institutions, clinics and laboratories to assist blood screening, diagnostics and treatments.
While Abbott’s medicines help millions of patients in several therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, women’s health, cardiology, primary care and specialty care, the company advances the treatment of heart and vascular disease through breakthrough medical technologies that are less invasive, allowing people to restore their health and get on with their lives. Abbott has introduced its breakthrough products in Viet Nam, including MitraClip, an award-winning catheter-based device that improves the quality of life for people with common heart valve disorder. Abbott also works with stakeholders in Viet Nam to tackle healthcare challenges and help Vietnamese people live healthier and better lives.
The continuous investment in Viet Nam’s businesses reflects Abbott’s long-term commitment to better serve local consumers. Employees are provided with opportunities to develop their careers in Abbott and have all the resources to achieve success in their working environment in the home country or abroad with international movement opportunities. The opportunities in Viet Nam include diversified training curriculums for employees at all levels and especially the Vietnam Leadership Program. Employees are entitled to build their individualised development plans in Career Connect global resource and access to Global Training site and virtual instructor-led training.
For the creation of the winning culture to support talent development, Abbott has received international recognition, such as being No. 1 in People Management on Fortune Most Admired Companies list, an inclusion in Fortune magazine’s Change the world list for two years and voted 100 Best Companies by Working Mother magazine for 20 years in a row, a 2020 NAFE (National Association for Female Executives) Top Company for Executive Women for the 12th year in a row, reflecting its commitment to giving women the opportunity to innovate and lead.
Abbott Vietnam’s ranking is based on Anphabe’s survey, which has been conducted annually since 2013 in order to establish a standard ladder for Viet Nam and honour the best corporate performers.
- Indonesian super app Gojek to increase investment in Viet Nam
- Singapore sees Việt Nam valuable friend during Covid-19
- Exhibition showcasing Spanish architect’s impression on modern Việt Nam opens
- S Korean violist releases music video featuring Việt Nam’s scenery
- Red Spring blood donation festival takes place in Hà Nội
- Lee Lin Chin is at her eccentric best in garish yellow shirt and trousers as she makes a colourful entrance at the Logie Awards
- Bringing the drama! Best Personality nominee Carrie Bickmore stuns in semi-sheer sequinned frock as she attends 58th TV Week Logie Awards
- The 24 best alcohol delivery services you need to know about for spirits, beer and wine
- RB Hong Kong Named Among ‘Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020’ by HR Asia
- The best earbuds 2020: our top earphones and in-ear headphones for any budget
- 20 of the UK’s best seaside cafes and restaurants: readers’ travel tips
- O&M'S best kept secret: Sumanto Chattopadhyay
- A young and enquiring mind takes to travel
- Here’s to you, Jordan Henderson
- The trouble with testing
- French ambience and spirit at ‘Théatre à la table’
- Urban Commons Issues Notice of Breaches to Eagle Hospitality Trust
- Could new Champions League format lead to new name on trophy despite virus worry?
- PNJ remains among top 50 brands in VN
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 10
Abbott retains Viet Nam's Best Place to Work award in healthcare have 922 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.