The bonsai garden owned by Mr. Dang Hong Son in Thanh Tri District is considered the largest of its kind in Hanoi, with nearly 1,000 unique bonsai trees of over 100 species from many regions throughout the country. The value of the trees is estimated up to tens of billion VND. The bonsai garden owned by Dang Hong Son in Thanh Tri District is considered the largest of its kind in Hanoi, with nearly 1,000 unique bonsai trees of over 100 species from many regions throughout the country. The value of the trees is estimated up to tens of billion VND. The 4,000sq.m bonsai garden has all kinds of bonsai trees such as fir, guava, star fruit, confetti, water lilies, and bay laurel, including dozens of rare trees that are valued at hundreds of millions VND each. Son said that in the past, he collected bonsai based on the old school way, but he changed to the modern style three years ago, which took Son a lot of time and effort to research and then “tame” each species of tree to force them to bloom and yield fruit. Every day, Mr. Son indulges in his favorite work: shaping trees. He… Read full this story
- Live in the Convent Garden Property - Near the Largest Fruit Market in England
- Starting Point - Getting Familiar With Internet Marketing Directories
- The Death of Network Marketing & MLM?
- Network Marketing Income - How to Multiply Your Network Marketing Income by 100 Times
- What is a Funded Proposal For MLM Or Network Marketing?
- How to Supersize Your Network Marketing Income
- Internet Marketing Biggest Membership Site - Consider Profit Lance.
- High Ticket Marketing - Uncover 5 Ways to Increase Your High Ticket Marketing
- Marketing Through Email Addresses - Advantages
- Internet Marketing - Announcing 4 Steps to Jump Start Your Internet Marketing
A visit to Hanoi’s largest bonsai market have 313 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.