HCMC 2,261 people relating to new Covid-19 cases in HCMC test negative The Saigon Times Saturday, Dec 5, 2020,15:08 (GMT+7) 2,261 people relating to new Covid-19 cases in HCMC test negativeThe Saigon Times A medical worker takes samples from a woman for Covid-19 testing in HCMC – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH HCMC – The HCMC Diseases Control Center announced this morning, December 5, that all the 2,261 people connected with the recent new Covid-19 cases in the city have tested negative for the virus. As such, the city has gone three days without new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases. As many as 865 people who had close contact with the 1,342nd, 1,347th, 1,348th and 1,349th Covid-19 cases are being placed under quarantine. Nguyen Tri Dung, director of the HCMC Diseases Control Center, said the health condition of the four patients is stable. After testing positive for Covid-19, the 1,342nd patient developed several symptoms such as fatigue, a sore throat and a stuffy nose. Meanwhile, the three other patients have not reported any Covid-19 symptoms. Dung said that citizens should continue practicing Covid-19 infection prevention and control measures, including wearing face masks when they step out, using a hand sanitizer regularly, maintaining a safe physical distance… Read full this story
- Queen offers condolences to people of New Zealand following mosque shootings
- RSA ‘reluctantly’ withdraws case against test centre operator
- Wakefield 'stands united' with the people of New Zealand following mass shooting
- Justice Ministry still processing Files of People related to FETO Movement
- Latest developments in Relation to Alleged nepotism Cases
- Dissident leaders claim Brexit is driving young people into New IRA – report
- Banks facing new wave of cases linked to Libor scandal
- Campaign to help people begin new career in teaching
- Lancashire Police step up patrols in "key locations" after terrorists kill 49 people in New Zealand
- Two people charged after taxi driver 'abused by people referencing New Zealand terror attack'
2,261 people relating to new Covid-19 cases in HCMC test negative have 320 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.