Mường Khương mandarins are displayed in the event. VNS Photo Mai Hương HÀ NỘI — Foodies in Hà Nội have the chance to enjoy the local cuisine of the northwest region when visiting the Week of Mường Khương mandarins and Lào Cai Province’s agricultural products which opened at Big C Thăng Long supermarket on Saturday. Apart from Mường Khương mandarins, the trademark recognised by the National Office of Intellectual Property, Lào Cai’s co-operatives and businesses are displaying local specialities such as Séng Cù rice, Mường Khương chilli sauce, tea, honey, Thanh Sơn vermicelli, Múc grapefruit, turmeric starch, dried buffalo meat, wine, herbal medicines and more. This is the first time the Week of Mường Khương mandarin and agricultural products of Lào Cai has been introduced in Hà Nội. “The event is an opportunity to introduce agricultural products in Lào Cai Province in general and Mường Khương mandarins in particular to Hanoians. It also offers an opportunity to establish sustainable links between manufacturers and distributors, facilitating local enterprises to connect and develop markets, expand production along the value chain,” said Nguyễn Trường Giang, deputy head of the province’s Department of Industry and Trade. At the event, the Big C Trade Centre… Read full this story
- Ha Noi market has lower new condo supply but higher sold units in Q3
- Price gap between inner and surrounding area fall in Ha Noi
- Price gap between inner and surrounding area fall in Ha Noi market
- Second UNIQLO store in Ha Noi to open on September 25
- Tetra Pak expands school recycling programme to 1,600 schools in Ha Noi
- Ha Noi students take part in Nike sports programme
- ASEAN Smart Cities forum kicks off in Ha Noi
- This year's US Open has been dominated by successful mums in the field
- Franconomics kicks off in Ha Noi
- 'SNL' cold open has Kate McKinnon's Hillary Clinton warning Dems: 'We lost before'
Week of Mường Khương mandarins opens in Hà Nội have 353 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.