A design from Cong Tri’s Spring 2021 collection. (Photo courtesy of the organiser) HCM City (VNS/VNA) - Seventeen designers and brands will present their latest designs at the 2020 Aquafina Vietnam International Fashion Week (AVIFW) in HCM City from December 3 to 6. It will feature around 1,000 designs for adults and children made from silk, organza, lace, and velvet and will include hand-embroidered patterns. Le Thi Quynh Trang, president of AVIFW and Council of ASEAN Fashion Designers (CAFD), said at the event’s recent press conference in HCM City that while the world’s leading fashion weeks like Paris, Milan and New York have been postponed or organised virtually, AVIFW is able to be held due to proper control of COVID-19 in Vietnam. “With the theme The Future is Now, VAIFW is a golden opportunity to prove and elevate the status of Vietnam fashion in the global fashion industry, he said. “The Vietnam fashion industry has achieved success for years. AVIFW has become the leading fashion event in Southeast Asia and fourth biggest in Asia after Tokyo, Seoul, and Shanghai fashion weeks. Trang also announced at the conference that CAFD has launched a mobile app called AFAB for iOS and Android to introduce… Read full this story
- HCM City strives to keep number of COVID-19 cases within 300
- London fashion week: politics meets style at star-studded launch
- Delhi Times Fashion Week: Day 2 has been one to remember!
- Delhi Times Fashion Week: It comes to an end with a bang!
- Day 3 of Bombay Times Fashion Week ended the show with a bang and we loved every bit of it!
- Covid-19 patient family donates VND25 billion for HCM City
- HCM City’s new Eastern Bus Station to open in April
- HCM City shuts places of entertainment until month end in coronavirus fight
- HCM City to check motorcycle exhaust emissions from next month
- HCM City bus operators may face CNG supply cuts
Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week to open in HCM City next month have 331 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.