It will be aired on the American television channel twice a day until December 27 under an agreement between Norman, appointed as the country’s tourism ambassador, and the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
In the ad themed “A wonderful destination for golf tourism”, he says: “People travel to Vietnam for landscape, culture and food. I travel here for all of that, plus playing some of the best golf courses in the world.”
The ad features Norman at the FLC Ha Long Bay Golf Club, which is located on a hill and offers breathtaking views of Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO-recognized world heritage site in Quang Ninh Province. The 18-hole course also has the country’s most beautiful hole as voted by Vietnam Golf Magazine.
Norman, tourism ambassador for 2019-2021, focused on promoting golf tourism domestically and internationally through activities like organizing international competitions and building new high-class golf courses in unique locations.
Since 2006 he has designed three courses in Vietnam and continues to be associated with a number of others.
According to the Vietnam Professional Golf Association, there were over 70,000 people playing golf as a leisure sport in the country in 2018, up from 10,000 in 2009. The country has more than 30 golf courses, many of international standards.
- Vietnam Now: Tourism campaign launched with photo contest
- Golf and Tourism in Malaga
- How to Buy Used Golf Clubs and Get a Great Deal
- Vietnamese tourism agency launches Facebook promo
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Vietnam Pictorial marks 65th anniversary
- Golf and How to Start Playing The Greatest Sport
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Tourism campaign launched with photo contest
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Vietnam - A Land of Mystery
- Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister’s activities in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Japan target 60 billion USD in two-way trade by 2020
- Summer is a Good Time to Visit Vietnam?
- Vietnam Consumer Market - Making Opportunities From International Business
- Hue imperial city appears at its scenic best in autumn
- History of Travel & Tourism
- The New Volkswagen Golf MkVI - Supercharged, Turbocharged and Ready to Roll
Vietnam golf tourism ad appears on CNBC have 333 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.