Deputy director general of Việt Nam Social Security Phạm Lương Sơn. Photo baodautu.vn Phạm Lương Sơn, deputy director general of Việt Nam Social Security, talks to Việt Nam News Agency about the country’s efforts to develop a digital Government and economy. What will Việt Nam Social Security do to create a digital eco-system to meet the Government’s requirements? We have focused our efforts on the Việt Nam Social Security (VssID) application. With VssID, users can communicate, update information and use Việt Nam Social Security’s public services easily and conveniently through their smartphones. This application can be used as a replacement for health insurance cards. We are also looking at four different areas as follows. First, to ensure the smooth management of national insurance data – one of the six sets of national data the Government has assigned Việt Nam Social Security (VSS) to develop and operate. In addition, we have been assigned with the task of ensuring the smooth running of the VSS nationwide. Second, to constantly update information on the national system to help all agencies to share data and offer services to the general public, particularly in the field of social security. Third, we have already developed a plan to complete a software system to serve the people quicker and better. Fourth, we’ll… Read full this story
- Fitch revises outlook on Viet Nam to Stable; affirms at 'BB'
- Viet Nam plans to develop railway industry
- Viet Nam issues list of special preferential tariffs for goods imported from Cuba
- AIA Viet Nam donates $1m for pandemic fight
- US and Viet Nam sign $42 million deal to strengthen bilateral partnership
- Supply chains in Viet Nam disrupted by Covid-19
- MSCI delays date for Kuwait reclassification, disappoints Viet Nam
- US mattress company eyes Viet Nam’s enormous potential
- Japanese enterprises in Viet Nam face revenue loss amid Covid-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 ravages economy of central Viet Nam
Việt Nam gears towards digital government and economy have 342 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.