” With such practical regulations and legal provisions, venture investment funds will certainly find a lot of opportunities in the favourable, transparent, and stable business climate of Vietnam.” -Nguyen Chi Dung Minister of Planning and Investment The Vietnam Venture Summit has been launched this week at the Sheraton Hanoi Hotel. The event is the most obvious proof of the efforts of the Vietnamese government, especially the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), to promote innovation in the country and in every business. With the participation of more than 100 large-scale international and regional funds like Vision Fund, Sequoia, and VinaCapital, the Vietnam Venture Summit builds on the initiatives the MPI has been deploying to facilitate innovation, including establishing the Vietnam Innovation Network with the participation of 100 overseas Vietnamese scientists and experts, and is working to establish the National Innovation Centre. “This is the first time that so many international and regional funds have gathered in Vietnam. The summit aims to provide a platform to connect investors, startups, and the government. This is a good chance for funds to explore the Vietnamese investment scene and startup ecosystem, as well as discover investment opportunities,” said Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen… Read full this story
- Bill Gates-led Breakthrough Energy, EU establish $114 million clean energy investment fund
- Google gets even bigger! Google's venture capital arm, Google Ventures, bringing in more partners
- Estonia has just 1.3 million people, so why are its startups setting investment records?
- NAB invests additional AU$50m into venture fund
- CSIRO Innovation Fund backs technology to tackle fruit flies
- Child Venture Capitalist Invests $2.50 In Friend’s Slug-Eating Enterprise
- Sorry, big tech, startups now are the innovators, ex-Cisco CEO says
- UK tech investment slips as France and Germany catch up
- LG Chem to invest 1.2 trillion won in China battery factory
- Cisco invests AU$61m to help Australian digital transformation
Venture investment for innovation have 317 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.