The collaboration kicked off with an event in Ho Chi Minh City which saw representatives from IFC, Validus Vietnam and Validus Vietnam’s Corporate Partners Pharmacity and Bach Hoa Xanh, as well as SME suppliers discussing the benefits and support of the Validus’ Supply Chain Financing Programme. About 80 senior executives from Vietnamese corporates and SMEs in various sectors such as pharmacies, super markets, retail, agriculture and solar energy, etc… attended the meeting. Swaroop Shah – Chief Executive Officer of Validus Vietnam – highlighted, SMEs play a crucial role in Vietnam’s economy, especially as the country is starting to emerge from the pandemic. Validus Vietnam is honoured to collaborate with global organisations such as the IFC for our efforts in enabling access to financing so SMEs can become more resilient and to empower their growth. Mr JinChang Lai – Principal Operations Officer of IFC Validus Vietnam seeks to actively work with more Vietnamese corporates who are looking to strengthen their SME supply and distribution ecosystem and provide them with financing, via Validus Vietnam’s Corporate Partnership programme. Also Vietnamese SMEs who wish to receive financing from Validus can submit their information via an online form to check for their financing eligibility within… Read full this story
- Vietnam's farming land faces challenges
- Fine logistics services facilitate Vietnam-EU trade: experts
- Vietnam detects 7 imported coronavirus cases, zero local infections
- DHL Supply Chain recognized as a Great Place to Work® in Asia
- Hackers are targeting the COVID-19 vaccine supply chain, IBM finds
- ‘Da 5 Bloods’: Read The Screenplay For Spike Lee’s Vietnam War Tale
- Vietnam wins bid to supply 60,000 tonnes of rice to Philippines
- Chinese APT suspected of supply chain attack on Mongolian government agencies
- Vietnam baby and mom store chain fined $10,750 for administrative violations
- COVID-19 Vaccine: How exactly does the cold supply chain work?
Validus Vietnam collaborates with IFC to expand supply chain financing to SMEs in Vietnam have 311 words, post on ven.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.