Two Vietnamese buildings have won Dezeen Awards 2020, which attracted 4,300 entries from 80 countries and territories competing in 12 different categories. “The Red Roof” by Taa Design impresses the judges by the “nature at its heart”. “The Red Roof” by TAA Design won the prestigious “Architecture Project of the Year 2020” and “Rural house of the year” category. “The Red Roof” is a private home located in a small village in Quang Ngai province with a cascaded structure and its rooftop hidden by vegetables, trees and plants. “Thang House” built in Da Nang City by Vo Trong Nghia Architects The stepped roof section allows for the growth of vegetables, which are shared with the local community. The lower levels of the house are a series of courtyards used as gardens, spaces for communal activities and playgrounds for children, according to Dezeen Awards website. The “Thang House” by Vo Trong Nghia Architects won the “Urban house of the year 2020” category. The house was built in the central city of Da Nang.
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2020 Winners: The Complete List
- Complete List of Winners for 'Kids' Choice Awards 2020: Celebrate Together'
- Vietnamese photographer wins top prize at Agora online photo contest
- Kirk-Kobe tribute, Brad Pitt's first Oscar & infectious 'Parasite' win: 5 big things at Academy Awards 2020
- ‘DoorDash For Surplus Food’: 412 Food Rescue Expands To Home Delivery Amid Coronavirus Pandemic, Wins National Award For App
- Mobile Industry Awards 2020: Shortlists revealed
- Folk music performance by Vietnamese artist wins over int’l audiences at virtual concert
- Hamilton Drama Student Wins Jerry Award
- Luka Modric wins FIFA award for best men's player
- Cobb EMC wins national awards for newsletters
Two Vietnamese buildings win Dezeen Awards 2020 have 279 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.