Nhập môPresident of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) Vu Tien Loc (Photo: enternews.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – Institutional reform, deeper integration and digital transformation are important for Vietnam to recover the economy, which has been battered by the COVID-19 pandemic, President of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) Vu Tien Loc said on November 24. In his opening remarks at the Vietnam Business Forum 2021, Loc laid stress on the gloomy outlook for the global economy due to the pandemic. However, the Asian Development Bank forecasts the Vietnamese economy would grow 2.8 percent in 2020, and 6.3 percent in 2021. The bank said in its Asian Development Outlook 2020 that Vietnam is showing its better recovery ability as compared to similar economies, giving positive prospect for the Vietnamese economy in mid- and long-term. However, Loc said Vietnam has not overcome challenges yet, as businesses have not made recovery from the outbreak and millions of workers have been unemployed. He spoke highly of the Party and Government’s first support package, which gave timely and effective assistance to the economy, recommending the second one focus on potential sectors such as aviation and tourism. Along with fiscal and credit support, the… Read full this story
- WCIT: Kroes Positions Digital Agenda As Crucial to Recovery
- IDC: Economic recovery is what you make it
- Entrepreneurs Betting on Economic Recovery
- For Haiti, Key to Economic Recovery May Be in the Garbage
- Internet Censorship Undermining Emerging Markets' Economic Recovery
- Obama's SOTU Address Outlines Businesses' Role in Economic Recovery
- Ballmer: IT has Opportunities From Economic Recovery
- Economic Recovery: Will Your IT Security Department Jump Ship?
- Gartner: CIOs Don't Expect IT Recovery
- New York Times Attacks Expert Who Opposes `Speculation' Lawsuits
Tripod strategy crucial to economic recovery in 2021: experts have 292 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.