Filming for Mission Impossible 7 restarted on Monday after production was halted due to 12 people on set reportedly testing positive for COVID-19. Tom Cruise was seen shooting scenes along the canals of the Italian city, where he ran at full pelt as camera crew filmed him while speeding past on a boat. The Hollywood legend, 58, transformed into his character Ethan Hawke by dressing in a black suit and an open-collared white shirt. Back on! Tom Cruise returned to shoot action scenes for Mission Impossible 7 in Venice on Monday as production resumed after filming was suspended While he wasn’t filming Tom made sure to keep safe amid the coronavirus crisis by wearing a black face mask that appeared to have two layers of protective filters. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Harry Styles holds a mask over his face as he joins cast and… Matthew McConaughey reveals he won’t stop his kids if they… Harrison Ford pays tribute to his screen father Sean Connery… Whoopi Goldberg sparks backlash for ‘body shaming’ comment… Share this article Share 875 shares The actor seemed to be working in the scenes on his own, as he was the only person seen shooting with the crew while… Read full this story
- Tom Cruise Breaks Bones in New Mission: Impossible - Fallout Stunts Featurette
- The Mummy review – Tom Cruise returns in poorly bandaged corpse reviver
- 'Top Gun: Maverick' Trailer: New Preview Shows Tom Cruise Back in Action
- Tom Cruise’s 10 Greatest Movie Stunts, Reviewed by a Stuntman
- Tomorrow again: Tom Cruise joins Doug Liman's space thriller Luna Park
- The Best Place for Women in Action Movies Is Next to Tom Cruise
- Jerry Maguire at 20: has Tom Cruise's star appeal ever shone brighter?
- It’s Top Gun redux for Tom Cruise
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation smashes China box office record
- Tom Cruise: Top Gun sequel on cards
Tom Cruise returns to shoot action scenes for Mission Impossible 7 in Venice as production resumes after filming was suspended 'following 12 positive tests for COVID-19 on set' have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.