Vingroup to award scholarships of nearly VND 40 billion to master’s and PhD candidates in science and technologyGREENFEED EMPOWERS FARMERS WITH THE 10-YEAR JOURNEY OF THE “TIEP SUC NHA NONG” PROGRAMMEVietnam’s tourism achieved high ranking despite the difficulties caused by Covid-19 pandemicCapitaLand commemorates 20th anniversary by unveiling ‘The Next 20’ frameworkWhat’s “hot” at Vincom Mega Mall Ocean Park? On November 19, Tupperware Vietnam opened its 150th official store in Vietnam. This event marked a key milestone for Tupperware Vietnam despite the current global difficulties being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Vietnam’s retail market in review 2020 has been a turbulent year not only because of the global crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, but also due to natural disasters and floods in several countries, including Vietnam. This has strongly affected Vietnam’s business activities in terms of both operational structure and results. Moreover, COVID-19 has had an impact on consumer behaviour globally, and particularly in Vietnam. According to Vietnam Report’s research, up to 85.3% of consumers reduced their spending during the pandemic. Vietnam Report’s research highlights that retail has been the most heavily affected industry by COVID-19. By Q2/2020, a huge amount of retail chains had been forced to close. The number of retail companies applying for temporary… Read full this story
- Tim Ryan Out, Polls at Odds: This Week in the 2020 Race
- Preparing for GATE 2020? Check syllabus for Mechanical Engineering here
- GATE 2020 syllabus for Civil Engineering, previous year cut-off
- Automation Should Be a Major 2020 Issue. Andrew Yang Failed to Put It on the Map
- Ice, frost to reappear in Northern region from January, 2020
- Where U.S. cyber warriors are working to protect against election threats
- This man says Big Tech is ‘the greatest threat to democracy since the Civil War’
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Some Dems call Trump's trip to HBCU "disrespectful"
- Someone 'Highly Motivated' Tried to Hack a 2020 Presidential Campaign, Microsoft Warns
- The Australian destination named as one of the top places in the world you MUST visit by Lonely Planet for 2020 - so what makes it so special?
Threats and opportunities during turbulent 2020 have 355 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.