Hanoi (VNA) – Legislators continue discussing a series of socio-economic situation issues , including solutions to sustainable development, during their working session of the 14th National Assembly 's 10th sitting on November 5.
State budget will be high on agenda as well.
Legislators ' discussion will be broadcast live on VTV, VOV, and National Assembly Television.
On the previous day, lawmakers mulled over measures to sustainably develop the economy, solutions to promote efficiency of disbursement of public capital, and solutions to remove bottlenecks for enterprises affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
They also worked on measures to mobilise resources as well as build special mechanisms and policies to support natural calamity-hit residents; improve forecast of natural disasters; arrange capital for construction of resettlement areas; and ensure water security and safety of reservoir, among others./.
- UN chief plans new initiative to boost global disarmament agenda
- May East: Mountain to climb in solving world’s problems in a sustainable way
- EU gets greener, cleaner economy strategy into high gear
- Improving the Sustainability of Development Finance
- ‘Garden’ towns on the agenda to ease crisis
- Can Colchester High Street ever be totally car-free?
- Pashtun sit-in — a new political awakening?
- Ending term limits tops agenda as China’s legislature opens
- Agenda: How public libraries have a vital role in boosting health and wellbeing
- New Wolsey’s Young Company celebrate 10th anniversary with revival of Woyzeck
- Scotland's live music venues win protection against property developers
- UN chief urges to address root causes of crisis in Central Asia
- Africa takes steps to make medicine more affordable
- With improving security, UK looking to invest in Pakistan’s future
- Experts say women more vulnerable to climate change impact
- K-P stopped from letting unelected politicians supervise project
- CPEC: a case for gender mainstreaming
- OPINION: Why Norway’s green image is much more style than substance
- Progress on global goals 'unacceptably slow' for women: UN
- We cannot accept the declining of rural areas
Sustainable development high on agenda at NA’s 10th sitting have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.