An overview of Sunway City. — Photo courtesy Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa Sunway City Kuala Lumpur has earmarked US$60 million for a tantalising transformation of its flagship property, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, in a bold drive to establish the urban destination as Asia’s leading integrated resort complex and regional tourism hub. Pioneering Sunway Group’s investment in Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is the most extensive initiative in the resort’s 24-year history and sets out a visionary remodelling for a premier hospitality and entertainment development that will create a new benchmark for business and leisure experiences in the region for decades to come. The hotel is scheduled to reopen in phases from March 2021. Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa’s transformation takes its place alongside the iconic family-focused Sunway Lagoon theme park which stretches over 88 acres and six entertainment zones. For business visitors, the Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre features 7,157sq.m of hi-tech space, flexible configurations and capacity to host some 4,000 delegates theatre style or 6,000 for a cocktail reception for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE). With design led by the celebrated Nelson Yong, Principal of Sunway Design, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spahas rebuilt swathes of the resort… Read full this story
- Tomball City Council proposes keeping same property tax rate for FY 20
- Story of cities #31: Skopje plans for the future by fixating on its ancient past
- The radical model fighting the housing crisis: property prices based on income
- ICT contest in HCMC honors practical ideas for smart city development
- Hands off #OurLand: gifting green space to QPR highlights wider threat to cities
- CBL Properties Announces New Upscale Restaurant as Part of Hamilton Place Redevelopment in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Novaland honoured as year’s top developer at Dot Property Southeast Awards
- More than 45 winners celebrate DOT Property Southeast Asia Awards 2019
- Tomball City Council looking at plan for city’s future
- What would an entirely flood-proof city look like?
Sunway City earmarks $60m to transform flagship property have 332 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.