HCMC S.Korean suspect in murder case in District 7 arrested The Saigon Times Saturday, Nov 28, 2020,19:27 (GMT+7) S.Korean suspect in murder case in District 7 arrestedThe Saigon Times Jeong In Cheol, a suspect in a murder case in Him Lam residential area in HCMC’s District 7 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The HCMC Police Department on November 28 arrested Jeong In Cheol, a 35-year-old South Korean national, for allegedly murdering another South Korean man and put his body in a pink suitcase in Him Lam residential area in HCMC’s District 7. The suspect, director of a company, was arrested while he was hiding himself in District 2, the local media reported. On November 27, owner of a house in Him Lam residential area checked his house, which had been earlier rented by some foreigners, and found a suitcase in the restroom with unpleasant odor. The house’s owner immediately informed the police of the case. After receiving the news, the District 7 Police coordinated with the relevant agencies to examine the scene of the case and found a body in a black plastic bag put inside the suitcase. The police also found a saw and a pair of locking pliers. The case is under… Read full this story
- British businessman and Putin critic Bill Browder briefly detained in Spain after Russia issues arrest warrant
- Newly married Christian man beaten to death in 'honour killing' that shocks southern India
- Babchenko and Browder's bizarre tales, whatever the truth, will not help tensions between Russia and the West
- AP News in Brief 06-01-18
- Abe repeats desire to hold summit with North Korea on abduction issue
- Uganda: Court Orders Hospitalized MP Nambooze to Handover Her Phones, Computer to Police
- South Africa: There's a New Way of Measuring Poverty in South Africa
- Uganda: Who is Financing 2018/19 Budget?
- Kenya: DPP Approves 6 Charges Against MP Arama Over Disputed Land
S.Korean suspect in murder case in District 7 arrested have 320 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.