The Defense Acquisition Programme Administration (Photo: Yonhap News) Seoul (VNA) – Senior defence officials of the Republic of Korea (RoK) and Indonesia held an annual consultation session via video conference on November 24, reaffirming their commitment for cooperation in the field of defence industry. It was attended by Major General Sung Il, an international cooperation officer at the RoK Defence Ministry, Major General Dadang Hendrayudha of Indonesia’s Defence Ministry, and representatives of eight companies from the two nations. During the session, the two sides agreed to beef up cooperation to protect defense technologies and discussed other pending issues, according to the Defense Acquisition Programme Administration. It was a meaningful meeting that could help resolve pending defense industry issues between the two countries and will greatly contribute to strengthening their cooperation down the road, Sung said. The talks took place as Indonesia is hundreds of millions of dollars in arrears on its dues for the RoK’s next-generation fighter jet development project in which it has agreed to fund some of the development costs as a partner nation. Indonesia joined the KF-X project, agreeing to shoulder 20 percent of the development cost of the 8.8 trillion KRW (7.3 billion USD) project, or… Read full this story
- Green Growth Brands Reaffirms Commitment to Takeover Aphria Inc.
- Encana completes sale of non-core San Juan asset; reaffirms commitment to $1.25 billion share buyback in 2019
- PM Modi urges US Defence industry to set up manufacturing base
- Visteon to Cooperate with Tencent on Autonomous Driving and Intelligent Cockpit Solutions for Guangzhou Automobile Group R&D
- Seven top industry solution providers presenting and exhibiting at Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe 2019
- Army Head Quarters & DE&S, UK MoD to brief on Rotary Safety-Operations & Equipment Management at Defence Aviation Safety
- Past attendee list released for Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe 2019
- Different tasks, one common objective: The EU putting civil-military cooperation in practise in the Horn of Africa
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. Announces Two Acquisitions and Reaffirms Fourth Quarter 2018 Guidance
- Rolls Royce sign up to the Defence Aviation Safety Conference
RoK, Indonesia reaffirm commitment to cooperate in defence industry have 355 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.