Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc orders faster introduction of automated toll collections on BOT highways (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on November 25 called for the faster installation of automated non-stop toll booths on build-operate-transfer (BOT) highways, with a deadline of December 31. The direction was made when Phuc chaired a meeting of permanent government members to discuss ways to remove bottlenecks in BOT highway projects, including matters relating to non-stop toll collections. He said the automated non-stop toll booths will ensure that toll collections are transparent and well-managed, while urging the Ministry of Transport to hasten the installation of these booths nationwide. He thanked several investors for demonstrating their determination to fulfil the project by working “day and night” to keep up with the schedule. BOT highway operators must coordinate with automated toll collection service providers to facilitate the faster installation, he continued. For highways that don’t meet the December 31 deadline, the Ministry of Transport has the right to suspend toll collections, in line with regulations. The PM also tasked the ministry with accelerating communications campaigns to raise awareness about automated toll booths among the public, especially car owners. He noted that the ministry… Read full this story
- Garth Brooks announced a new pre-order window for Legacy Vinyl Collection: Details!
- PM orders focusing efforts on addressing flood consequences
- Exclusive DC Collectibles Toy Fair 2019 Reveals Gallery
- Bare Chested Ian Malcolm is the Limited Edition Collectible We Needed
- CS Unboxed: 2 New Wonder Woman Statues From DC Collectibles
- DC Collectibles San Diego Comic-Con Statue & Figure Reveals
- CS Unboxed: Rebirth Batman Cowl Statue From DC Collectibles
- Hot Toys Infinity Gauntlet 1/4 Scale Collectible Photos
- The end of cash tolls — even toll plazas — in the Bay Area?
- Big changes for motorists in 2019: Bridge tolls going up, carpool lane changes and more
PM orders faster introduction of automated toll collections on BOT highways have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.