During a reception for Rosler and a foreign business delegation in Hanoi, the PM affirmed that the Vietnamese Government always ensures the legal rights of foreign investors in the country. At the reception In the context of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, he said, Vietnam is still making every effort to actively control the pandemic and taking measures to promote economic recovery and ensure employment. The country is now calling for FDI in high technology, innovation, support industries, and human resources training. The PM said it is improving its business and investment environment to make it easier for foreign investors to operate. For his part, Rosler congratulated Vietnam on its success in controlling COVID-19, saying that the country is a model for many countries around the world to follow. The delegation of major enterprises from Germany, Switzerland, and Israel, he said, wishes to do business with and support Vietnam in its post-pandemic development. It has initially decided to invest 350 million USD in priority areas such as tourism and digital start-ups. Representatives from the delegation said they expect the Vietnamese Government, ministries, sectors, and localities to remove all difficulties, especially those relating to administrative procedures, to create favourable conditions for investors…. Read full this story
- VW guests PM Modi, German Chancellor Merkel Kicks off Hannover Messe 2015
- Real Salt Lake is hosting German soccer club Eintracht Frankfurt: Here's what to know
- Trump turns his unpredictable ire towards German carmakers
- Kam Chancellor’s departure leaves Seattle nearly 'Boom-less'
- PM’s Special Envoy visits France
- Clemson baseball named one of 16 regional hosts for NCAA Tournament
- Kansas City's chance of being a 2026 World Cup host? Opinions vary widely
- Rockies get strong start from German Marquez to beat D-backs Friday night
- Timberwolves hosting free agent mini-camp
- PM Narendra Modi meets Daimler and Voith CEOs at Hannover Messe, drives Make in India program
PM hosts former German Deputy Chancellor have 317 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.