Truong Bich Dao, HR director of Nestlé Vietnam, receiving the Certificate of Merit and memento from the Organising Board This is the second time the company has received this prestigious accolade for its constant efforts with diverse practical activities for its workers. The awards ceremony, the second of its kind in Vietnam after the first one in 2016, was hosted by the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour (VGCL), in tandem with the MoLISA and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Of the 50 award-winning businesses this year, Nestlé Vietnam is one of five businesses based in the southern province of Dong Nai to receive the award. According to a VGCL representative, the award aims to inspire businesses to take good care of their employees, creating an efficient working environment that helps promote their employees’ capacity and working spirit. Relaxing working environment at Nestlé Vietnam Through the award programme’s set of criteria, “taking good care of the employees” is being quantified into a concrete set of criteria, motivating firms to set forth clear orientations and development targets, building a friendly working environment and a business culture like the employees’ second home. Aside with human resource optimisation policy, Nestlé Vietnam also goes pioneer… Read full this story
- A good care plan can reduce number of mental illness patients ending up in hospitals by 40%
- HCL extends partnership with Barclays; to take over 460 employees
- Circular on “Made in Vietnam” products helps firms avoid fraud accusations
- All the things you must follow for winter hair care
- Polish up! Nail care experts share their top tips and favourite products
- Zac Efron takes the plunge into an ice cold bath while spending Memorial Day with his family
- Vietnam’s businesses try to exploit unfamiliar markets
- Vietnam is only one option in relocation wave from China, says economist
- Vietnam moves closer to full global integration
- Who will lead Vietnam's economy?
Nestlé Vietnam once again honoured for taking good care of employees have 324 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.