Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Nearly 360 Vietnamese citizens in the US were flown home aboard a Vietnam Airlines flight on November 22-23. The passengers included children under 18, the elderly, people with illnesses, students without accommodation, and others in extremely disadvantaged circumstances. The Vietnamese Embassy in the country sent staff to the airport to assist the passengers with boarding procedures. In-flight safety and preventive measures against the COVID-19 pandemic were rigorously enforced to protect the passengers’ health and prevent the spread of the disease. Upon arrival at the Da Nang International Airport in the central city of the same name, all passengers and crew members received medical check-ups and were sent to quarantine in line with regulations. The repatriation of Vietnamese citizens in disadvantaged circumstances abroad will continue to be conducted in line with their wishes, the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, and quarantine capacity in Vietnam./. VNA
- Nearly 300 Vietnamese citizens return home from Russia
- Vietnamese citizens brought home from US
- Nearly 280 Vietnamese citizens fly home from Russia and Belarus
- 346 Vietnamese citizens brought home from US
- Over 240 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Singapore
- Vietnamese citizens brought home from U.S.
- Nearly 280 Vietnamese citizens return from Russia and Belarus
- 346 Vietnamese citizens brought from US amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Nearly 300 citizens brought home from Russia
- Nearly 340 Vietnamese citizens repatriated from UK due to COVID-19
Nearly 360 Vietnamese citizens brought home from US have 235 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.