November is the blooming season of tree marigolds in the mountainous province of Dien Bien. Nam Khau Hu hamlet in Hua Thanh commune, Dien Bien district is dubbed as ‘Kingdom of Tree Marigolds’ in the mountainous province of Dien Bien. In November, the blossoms showcase their vivid colour alongside bushy mountain trails, creating a poetic scene that leaves an indelible imprint on hearts of visitors. Tree marigold’s blooming season starts from early November and lasts until late December. Now it is the best time for people to visit Dien Bien province and take stunning instagrammable photos with the wild blossoms./.VNA Ba Vi National Park bright like the sun with wild sunflowers The vastness of Ba Vi National Park is lit up every year from November to December by wild sunflowers, which are also a tell-tale sign that winter is upon us.
- Northwestern region’s market days held in Dien Bien
- Dien Bien wild sunflowers in full swing
- Cycling tourney celebrating Dien Bien Phu Victory wraps up
- Dien Bien: Pa Khoang hosts second cherry blossom festival
- Remembering role of pack-bikes in Dien Bien Phu Victory
- Dien Bien marks 64th anniversary of Dien Bien Phu Victory
- Ban Flower Festival 2019 opens in Dien Bien
- Red Dao ethnic group’s fire dance festival revived in Dien Bien
- Dien Bien - Heroic Land
- Dien Bien gets funds for education sector
Mountains in Dien Bien covered with tree marigolds have 238 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.