The Minister of Planning and Investment promised to support the Vietnamese startup community At the Vietnam Venture Summit, the Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung made three commitments to the investor community. First, the ministry (MPI) will discuss and engage in dialogues with venture investors, collaborate with other ministries and agencies to develop solutions, and resolve difficulties to open up and enhance capital inflows into Vietnam’s innovation ecosystem. Second, via the National Innovation Centre and initiatives for human resources development and business innovation, the MPI will support startup companies in accessing capital as well as open up opportunities for investors to connect to innovative projects. Third, the government will do its utmost to assist the dynamically-growing innovative community via creating an innovation network. This will allow all participants to learn and improve themselves, as well as find financial sourcing to develop their technical ideas, especially professional ones. At the opening of the summit, Minister Dung said that Vietnam’s economy has produced so many remarkable achievements after 30 years of ‘doi moi’, and has been recognised by the international community as a dynamic, integrated, and open economy of the Asia-Pacific region. However, Vietnam also needs to reform, develop, and… Read full this story
- IMF support for Vietnam's socio-economic development policies highly regarded
- UK minister admits supporting diesel cars was the 'wrong' decision
- EU-funded project pushes arts, culture, creativity in Vietnam
- PM attends summit to enhance ASEAN solidarity
- International media centre for 2nd DPRK-USA Summit inaugurated
- Vietnam comments on Singapore PM’s speech at Shangri-La Dialogue
- Vietnam Open 2018: Ajay Jayaram enters final, Mithun Manjunath goes down fighting
- The Olympic Vietnam team awarded nearly $190,000 in total
- 'She has become a leader of her time': Leonardo DiCaprio meets Greta Thunberg and says they 'have made a commitment to support one another'
- Vietnam arrests two suspects in UK human trafficking case
Minister promises to support startups at Vietnam Venture Summit have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.