Particularly, on November 19 and 20, the two units handed over 1,750 sets of clothes, 978 books, 1,235 notebooks, 2,450 pens, and around 500 storybooks to teachers and students of Ta Bhing Primary School and Ta Po Secondary School in Nam Giang district, Quang Nam province.
|The gifts were given to teachers and students of Ta Bhing Primary School and Ta Po Secondary School in Nam Giang district, Quang Nam province.|
The gift presentation was one of the military unit’s practical activities in response to the “The good leaves protect the worn-out leaves” movement to help people in flood-hit localities in the central region to overcome natural disaster consequences and local education establishments to complete their education and training missions.
The gifts also demonstrated the sentiment of troops for people in flood-hit areas, contributing to strengthening the relations between them.
Translated by Song Anh
- Cocaine and heroin supplies hit 'record highs' globally
- What you need to know about the shingles vaccine, which is in short supply
- How the US Military Turned Santa Claus Into a Cold War Icon
- EpiPen shortage raises alarm for parents as kids head back to school
- FDA confirms PFAS chemicals are in the US food supply
- Turnaround strategy for Los Angeles school district payroll failure
Military units present supplies to schools in Quang Nam have 198 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.