Cloud native security solution protects modern applications and APIs against top threatsHONG KONG SAR - Media OutReach - 24 November 2020 - Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704;TSE: 4704), the leader in cloud security, today announced the availability of its Trend Micro Cloud One™ — Application Security, a cloud native security solution for modern applications and APIs. Delivered as part of its industry-leading platform, Cloud One — Application Security provides code-level visibility and protection against the latest cyber threats. To learn more about Trend Micro Cloud One — Application Security, please visit: https://www.trendmicro.com/en_hk/business/products/hybrid-cloud/cloud-one-application-security.html. According to a recent Gartner report, “More than 50% of global enterprises will have deployed serverless function platform as a service (fPaaS) by 2025, up from less than 20% today.” Anticipating this market growth, Cloud One — Application Security offers embedded security for runtime protection to help businesses ensure their data is protected in newly adopted environments. “Application Security is an invaluable part of the Cloud One platform, integrating technology to provide superior protection for customers deploying applications wherever it makes the most sense for them,” said Wendy Moore, vice president of product marketing for Trend Micro. “Whether building applications on-premises, as a container in the cloud, or using serverless designs,… Read full this story
- Check out word clouds based on Tom Brady’s appeal hearing testimony
- Do ballparks need more protective netting?
- 3-D printed car could lead American manufacturing revolution
- Washington Redskins lose trademark protection; now what happens?
- Protection of Hue’s colonial buildings lands in controversy
- Clemson builds big 1st-half lead, holds off NC State 68-57
- Bases-loaded HBP in eighth helps Dodgers beat KC 5-4
- Bases-loaded HBP in 8th helps Dodgers beat KC 5-4
- Howard, Rollins lead Phillies past slumping Mets
- WADA signs deal with US-based drug maker for PED info
Leading Protection for Cloud-based Applications from Trend Micro have 311 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.