MADURAIA total of four people, including two working as cleaners at Government Rajaji Hospital here tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday. The count of cases in GRH stands at 50. Two personnel from a private agency providing manpower to the GRH — a 25 year-old man and a 37 year-old person were tested positive.While the former worked as a supervisor, the latter was involved in disinfection work. The two members did not show any symptoms. They were working as part of the second fortnightly shift in the COVID-19 ward and were tested on Tuesday. Two other members from Anna Nagar and Vandiyur who displayed signs of COVID-19 tested positive. Collector T. G. Vinay said both of them were from areas which are already part of the containment zone.“We found them through the process of contact tracing,” he said. He said a man from Mathur area in Madurai was discharged from the GRH even though the State-level bulletin did not reflect the numbers.
- Famous weightlifter tested positive for doping
- 200 test positive for narcotics after Dong Nai bar raid
- Sole SE Asian gymnast tests positive after coming in last
- SEA Games 29: medallist tests positive for doping
- 4-year-old girl in southern Vietnam tests positive for Zika virus
- One Quang Nam person tests positive for diphtheria
- Student returning from US tests positive for influenza A
- 10 test positive for SARS-like virus in Italy: report
- Patient in Phu Yen tests positive for Zika
- 27 cases test positive for A/H1N1 flu in Vietnam
Four test positive for COVID-19 have 260 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.