Melia Hanoi is offering a spectacular holiday spread Beautifully located in the heart of Vietnam’s capital, Melia Hanoi welcomes all who are looking for splendid accommodation, first-class facilities, and warm service. Luxurious rooms and a wide array of facilities, from a state-of-the-art business centre to an outdoor swimming pool, make the hotel a perfect choice for business or leisure. Melia Hanoi also offers diners a world of culinary delights to explore, from the international themed buffets of El Patio to the local flavours of El Oriental. Explore three packages, including: Christmas Eve Dinner on December 24 and Christmas Day Lunch on December 25 from VND1.9 million ($82) per adult or take part at the New Year’s Eve Dinner on December 31 from VND2.1 million ($91) per adult. Enjoy a wide selection of premium imported seafood, fresh sushi, and sashimi, traditional holiday treats, live grill bar, and free flow of sparkling wine, beer and soft drinks. Live music performance and kids playground available. By Thai An
- BMW India Festive Season Offers Make Deals Tempting For Prospective Buyers
- Honda's festive season discounts up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs: City to WR-V
- Seven Kawasaki models get special discounts this festive season
- Here's when the busiest driving day of the festive season falls this year
- TVS Motor Company announces special festive season offers
- Proton launches “1Perayaan Proton” programme to celebrate the festive season
- Ducati India Festive Season Offers For Customers In Partnership with Yes Bank Plus Test Rides!
- Rajiv Bajaj hints at Pulsar 375 launch during festive season
- 2018 Toyota Gazoo Racing Festival season finale happening this weekend at Technology Park Malaysia
- JPJ announces traffic enforcement to be carried out at 38 locations this festive season, to run until July 2
Festive season at Melia Hanoi have 291 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.