Workers make garment at a factory in Vietnam (Illustrative photo: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Leaders of European businesses in Vietnam were more positive about their firms’ performance in the third quarter of 2020, according to the Q3 Business Climate Index (BCI) released by the European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham). The index, conducted by YouGov Vietnam, rebounded in Q3, jumping 24 points to reach 57.5 – the highest score since the outbreak of the global COVID-19 pandemic. In Q1, when COVID-19 first hit international trade and investment, the BCI fell to 26 points. It saw a slight increase in Q2 as Vietnam became one of the global success stories of the pandemic. Now, with businesses able to operate with far fewer restrictions and the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) entering into force on August 1, the confidence of European business leaders has seen a strong resurgence, according to EuroCham. Business leaders were more positive about their own enterprise in Q3, with 40 percent describing their performance as either “Excellent” or “Good” – more than double the 18 percent recorded in the previous three-month period. EuroCham said Q4 looks to be even more promising, with 44 percent predicting a strong end… Read full this story
- Consumer Goods Firms Benefit From Business Performance Management
- Never Run Out of Altitude, Airspeed, and Ideas at the Same Time: Lessons From the Vietnam POWs
- Eight Leadership Principles Professional Service Firms Should Learn From The Military
- How To Become Totally Positive - Right Now!
- How To Use Positive Thinking And The Law Of Attraction
- Quick Steps To Improve Your Performance Though Positive Self-Talk
- Positive or Negative Attitude - It's Your Call
- Becoming A Peak Performer Is Easier Than You Think!
- Be Positive!
- Thought Awareness, Rational Thinking and Positive Thinking
European firms in Vietnam more positive about Q3 performance have 296 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.